Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    great episode!!!like I said it is rushing thru various scenes....But watching Littlefinger die in the hands of Arya was priceless....

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    great episode!!!like I said it is rushing thru various scenes....But watching Littlefinger die in the hands of Arya was priceless....
    For some that might have been the worst scene, as it took out the biggest schemer and driver of plot, but he outlived that usefulness. Arya played Baelish to keep him in place, like she played the Waif in trapping her to a place where Arya had the advantage. Baelish had thought Sansa was in his pocket, and didn't take into account that Sansa knew that Arya had no desire to be the Lady of Winterfell. There maybe was some off-screen accessing the past by Bran, and the tree might have been the only spot where a spy was not in earshot, and that's where the Starks figured out how to nail him.

The only real big surprise and tension was when Cercei nodded to the Mountain to take out Jaime, but she didn't. I wonder if the Army of the Dead will go directly to Winterfell or just collect northern castles (like the Glovers are the first castle in the way down south), but it wouldn't surprise me if the Night King flies south to King's Landing to take out the Red Keep first.

Pinball Wizard
    just one episode left....so sad!!

Fire From Within

just one episode left....so sad!!
    You mean season... lol. It's going to be like watching 6 GoT movies in a row whenever the next season comes about. The challenge for me will be to stay away from plot leaks. The current season leaks were almost dead on accurate. For next season, I see 4 real bad guys left... the Night King, Cercei, The Mountain, and Euron.

Pinball Wizard
    yes i meant season...LOL..but staying away from leaks is going to be tough....since the waiting period starts and people get inpatient ..like me already

Pinball Wizard
    is on Tonight , Game of Thrones Tonight and Tiger wins the Masters is like Christmas all over again!!!

Be warned i will post spoilers (ofcourse if i find any)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is on Tonight , Game of Thrones Tonight and Tiger wins the Masters is like Christmas all over again!!!

Be warned i will post spoilers (ofcourse if i find any)
    I rearranged my work schedule for this
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I rearranged my work schedule for this
    thats cheat lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Pinball Wizard
    an exciting first episode, the night king is coming!!

Fire From Within

The Umber kid was toast when you saw him at the big meeting.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast