Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    Wow, one of the best episodes of GOT, Arya got her groove on and Jon Snow just realize he should be in charge . Also the whole episode leaked online and was available in Kodi around 5 pm Sunday!!

Fire From Within

I've been trying to not get spoiled this season. I was just checking twitter just before the normal time, and then saw screen shots with Arya/Gendry... fully spoiled about that in just a second, as that was the only "surprise" other than what Bran said about during the "trial" and "war council". Learned a lesson, but the leaks have been quiet for the most part. I'm staying off twitter on GoT before the next episodes, but if you hear about Kodi leaks, let us know!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Season 8/Episode2
    When Jamie came onto Bram at that tree, there are some words that seem to have been cut from the scene....

Bram : Will you push me ?
    Jamie : What !
    Bram : My chair, I mean.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Season 8/Episode2
    When Jamie came onto Bram at that tree, there are some words that seem to have been cut from the scene....

Bram : Will you push me ?
    Jamie : What !
    Bram : My chair, I mean.
    LOL....the new entrance shows inside of winterfell i believe!!!Too funny everyone is freaking out in Twitter about "is safe in the tombs" claiming there is dead people there LOL.

Bullwhale
    i think the night king has to see the dead or touch them to raise the dead,other wise they would not have had to pull the dragon out of the water.He could have had the dragon fly out.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by duhhud View Post
    i think the night king has to see the dead or touch them to raise the dead,other wise they would not have had to pull the dragon out of the water.He could have had the dragon fly out.
    yes, that is what makes this funny. Either way let's hope that tombs does not become Helm's Deep from LOTR!!!

Pinball Wizard
    Tonight:

A. Will Jaime die?
    B. Will Jorah die?
    C. Will Brienne die?
    D. Will Winterfell fall?
    E. Will Melisandre show up and help defeat the walkers?

Can't wait for tonight, which will leave 3 episodes left!!!!

the red woman did it. it took all her life force
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

still 3 episodes to go and these episodes are suppose to longer, so wtf?
    \time maybe to get back and killl the evil queen ?

haaa,, no one gets out alive !
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

It would be so GoT to bring back the dead again before the last scene.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast