get active

King S22 - very new Android 10 box with high end specs

I just bought this box after reading the specs although I don't really know if its another Beelink King box or a product from another manufacturer. Lol, I don't know if I made a good deal as it cost me about 150 Canadian to jump in with both feet. Truth is I was just too curious since it was the only box with an 8K video out that impressed me enough take the plunge. If anyone has managed to buy one of these, it would be nice to know how its working out as I won't get mine until sometime late January as its on a slow boat from China. I believe the video out was 2.1 as most of the HDMI video out are 2.0 so I don't quite know what to make of it or if its any better than the Beelink King GT which has been well supported with several updates. This King S22 is supposed to have similar support although I say it with a few ounces of skepticism. Recalling from memory, it has the Mali 73 & Mali 53 chips along with 4gb ram 32gb rom although more is optional. It just appears to have more under the hood than the King GT but there's no telling how good it will measure up. If anyone knows anything about this mystery box, please reply as it would be nice to know your thoughts on it. Merry Christmas, hoping everyone has a better New Year than 2020.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Thanks for the Post and A Merry CHRISTmas to You and Yours, Happy New Year and May GOD Bless...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

get active
    It was a long wait but the S22 finally arrived. I wasn't very impressed initially as I wasn't sure about whether I liked this box or not. Unknowingly, I couldn't find the bluetooth 5.0 options as it simply wasn't there, anywhere ? I later discovered there was a firmware update available to download and install. This included the bluetooth 5.0 but it also included an unknown video player which really wowed the video with unreal clarity. After downloading and installing the STB Em Pro app and getting the configs, settings done, it connected to the server and I was finally starting to think this box has a few points up on the Bee Link King GT. Its more stable, fewer glitches and it runs smooth. No buffering, freezing or wondering about what to expect. I really do like this box although it has to be connected to the internet and firmware updated before anything else is done. It has a bit of a learning curve but worth diving into. This box delivers up to 4K at 30 frames/sec so you might want to look for another box with similar specs with a 4K 60 frames/sec or an 8K wonder box which will likely become available later this year or early next. Its about 150 Canadian but I think it got shipped on a slow boat from China

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Went Looking for Android 10.0 and 8K Video, doesn't show any... Closest is this :

Code:
    https://zoomtaktvbox.en.made-in-china.com/product/IwaxkolJhPVj/China-Wholesale-Zoomtak-4GB-S922X-TV-Box-Android-9-Internet-Set-Top-Box.html
    Good Infro there with Pictures...! Nice Looking STB...!!

Did see VP9 Profile-2 up to 8K*4K@60fps

WWJD...!!!

get active
    Yes, this is the box but I later discovered the G20S Pro remote control is the best remote control which works with this box and any other box including the GT King box which has one of the worst remotes I've run across. I bought 4 -G20S Pro remote controls as it has a simple, extremely easy and functional number pad with back lighting which turns on when you start to use it and turns off when you stop using it. No useless keys just the ones that work and it has a key to turn on the air
    mouse and the same key turns it off. I highly recommend this remote control which comes with its own USB without any issues just 100 percent satisfaction for those who want to punch in the number of their favorite channel without scrolling through the entire list of channels. Best I've seen and used even though its inexpensive, it works 100 percent all the time. I put the remote that is shown, back in the box so it doesn't get lost.