Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Iptv service not connecting when vpn is turned on

Hey Guys. Hope all is well with everyone . I have a quick question. i`ve been running a VPN with my IPTV service . It has always worked previously on a Global Box . All of a sudden the service won`t connect when the VPN is running. I obtained another service to see if there would be the same problem . There wasn`t any issues connecting while the VPN was running . Not sure how to correct this problem with the first IPTV service . Any Suggestions ??

Thanks in advance

Yes but please explain yourself better so that i or someone else can better assist you .

What IPTV service(s) are you using here eg: rocket , 66 or npfs ?

you said you obtained " another " service , meaning another IPTV service or VPN service another ISP ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

get active
    I know this was a long time back but it was made known at the time that VPN's were not allowed to be used since it would allow more than one box to connect without having to buy credits for the additional boxes. They actually warned members not to use a VPN as they could lose their service, be blocked and lose their credits. I decided never to use a VPN with my router or install a VPN on any of my android boxes. I only use it on my laptop, pc or tablet bit never when I'm connecting to an iptv server unless its a service that allows a VPN to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    I know this was a long time back but it was made known at the time that VPN's were not allowed to be used since it would allow more than one box to connect without having to buy credits for the additional boxes. They actually warned members not to use a VPN as they could lose their service, be blocked and lose their credits. I decided never to use a VPN with my router or install a VPN on any of my android boxes. I only use it on my laptop, pc or tablet bit never when I'm connecting to an iptv server unless its a service that allows a VPN to be used.
    yes you are correct , it was called " stacking " or " stealing " ..

@deadwood , certain ISP's and countries are blocking content/services to " other " members , that's why VPN's are allowed now . Plus security was upgraded/changed to accommodate these new changes to protect " us " the members .

Like new payment method(s) for " safer " transaction(s) .. -> Video-Tutorial-How-to-buy-IPTV-with-Bitcoin-ATM

I don't see any problems on the site(s) , maybe a error/glitch , nothing major .

I even put this up to help " others " -> Web-Anonymity ........ It's not finished and i actually forget i even did it , if you need help with anything .. i am more than sure some-one here can help you out or explain whats going on , or what the new changes are . And why ..

get active
    It appears anonymity with Bitcoin has become more of an issue as I had to provide a cellphone number in order to buy and process Bitcoin from a Bitcoin ATM. I have heard similar issues from those who have used Bitcoin payments from those in the United States which brings me to say, anonymity is limited and not entirely anonymous since government has injected its own requirements for using Bitcoin. Suffice to say, it defeats the purpose for anonymity for those buying and using Bitcoin

get active
    I just thought of something that may relate to the VPN issue. If the VPN is connected to a server outside of the country in which the token was assigned, it may create another connection issue. Example: If the server has designated Canada as being the country from which the token was purchased and activated from, then any server outside of Canada may not allow the connection from the box. I really don't know if this actually affects whether or not your box connects to the assigned server although it is something to consider.

Interesting thread & topic. If I was going to VPN, the router is the best place for it technically but I can see how it may cause "connection" issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    It appears anonymity with Bitcoin has become more of an issue as I had to provide a cellphone number in order to buy and process Bitcoin from a Bitcoin ATM. I have heard similar issues from those who have used Bitcoin payments from those in the United States which brings me to say, anonymity is limited and not entirely anonymous since government has injected its own requirements for using Bitcoin. Suffice to say, it defeats the purpose for anonymity for those buying and using Bitcoin
    you can go buy a pre-paid cell phone at target , wal-mart ect ect ...

and make a fake email , as long as you don't get crazy meaning try to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars ect ect everything should run smooth ... the information below may or may not help you , and NOT all bitcoin ATM machines are the same ...

Code:
    https://paybis.com/news/buy-bitcoin-without-id/

@zaang83 , yes 75% of the connection problems and or issues all together are on the end users side NOT the server side , just everyone loves to blame the service instead of there setup and or service provider aka ISP .

guys lots of information out on the web about using bitcoin with out id and or verification , YES the government wants to know everything ....

nothing everyone is seeing is new , look up someone called Darpa Life Log , look at the END date of this CIA program and look at the start date of Face-book , one died and the other is born .....

we could go on for hours and days , but unfortunately NOT here , this place isn't for that . ... .. . and now its more or less a was , i probably won't be talking much about anything but what this website is designed for , a IPTV service(s) ..........

my off topic threads are watched and i don't like reading reports about myself . Have a nice day ......

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I get it !
    Do not think I don't

'exploits' ... always grabs my attention.

Not gonna do that.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-30-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I get it !
    Do not think I don't

'exploits' ... always grabs my attention.

Not gonna do that.
    i know YOU know , i deleted / dumped my " other " off topic non related to IPTV information threads/posts ... and or IPTV TaLK over all ... General ..... is Gone .....

i only mentioned the bitcoin exploit because of the relationship to payment / donation method(s) here at IPTV TaLK ...... It's being used and honestly it is the best way and fastest way . For both the Customer(s) and Provider ...

Its NOT a hack or anything , its just knowledge and its FREE ......... : source

Code:
    https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/buy-bitcoin-without-verification-id/

Just like it's a common knowledge about Darpa's life log and what it was and when it ended : source

Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA_LifeLog

It clearly says it ended in January 2004

FaceBook : source

Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

Launch Date : February 4, 2004 ; 17 years ago Today actually

I am NOT talking / offering and or clearly pointing out things like this ever again , anywhere ...... it's a waste of my time ..... just here to talk about IPTV ;D

This has been going on for thousands of years and depending on what family You were born into " last name " , you are actually different ... and that's how this conversation ends ........

i honest to God " tried " to warn others but its driving it nuts , the propaganda and all the other " old ways " they work even in 2021 ..... everyone thinks i am insane anyways ..... so it doesn't matter anyways ...

anyways , back on topic ... bitcoin atm method works pretty good is all i was trying to say ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast