Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    i know YOU know , i deleted / dumped my " other " off topic non related to IPTV information threads/posts ... and or IPTV TaLK over all ... General ..... is Gone .....
    Don't mind me bud, I had a few drinks of Rum last night and the pirate in me was showing
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    It appears anonymity with Bitcoin has become more of an issue as I had to provide a cellphone number in order to buy and process Bitcoin from a Bitcoin ATM. I have heard similar issues from those who have used Bitcoin payments from those in the United States which brings me to say, anonymity is limited and not entirely anonymous since government has injected its own requirements for using Bitcoin. Suffice to say, it defeats the purpose for anonymity for those buying and using Bitcoin
    So very true...that is why we should be about to send MO
    s and use CC's again.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Don't mind me bud, I had a few drinks of Rum last night and the pirate in me was showing

I took no offense at all . honest ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    So very true...that is why we should be about to send MO
    s and use CC's again.

I see several options to choose from above , two credit card options ... one says it doesn't work in the usa . i believe its the banks used ....

It doesn't take much to make a bitcoin wallet and send ... you can go use bitcoin cash and atm and ect ......

Were you here when all those methods you mention like western union and or straight debt / credit transactions became a problem for both the provider(s) and users , me and YOU ....... were you here Guest ?

Interesting name you have " Guest " because it's the same exact name i " used " to use LoL ........... I thought it was a joke at first or you were mocking me ........ but apparently you have / had no idea i was " Guest " ........

If you did you would know all about the past failures i call it ....... I guess you never heard or have seen a dish demand letter(s) or direct tv letter(s) .....

anyways .......... you can always make a new suggestion here -> Helps Us Improve ! i see it's already been discussed though

you can try to submit a new method though ... might work ... i dunno
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12