Junoir Member

Smile Hobby programmer new to the site

I am in the middle of dabbling with some php that involves IPTV related stuff so I figured I would join the party. I am in the market to learn about what software people are using and anything new of interest and maybe network with other hobbyists.

Warrior
    welcome but this is not the forum for that no php or iptv test only nfps iptv66 rocket

Quote Originally Posted by GMaster View Post
    I am in the middle of dabbling with some php that involves IPTV related stuff so I figured I would join the party. I am in the market to learn about what software people are using and anything new of interest and maybe network with other hobbyists.
    Not true.
    Xtream Codes API and Enigma API url requests are used along with Stalker communication protocols.
    ex;(from iptvxtra2 Video addon (Python))
    Code:
    live_url     = '%s:%s/enigma2.php?username=%s&password=%s&type=get_live_categories'%(host,user.port,username,password)
    vod_url      = '%s:%s/enigma2.php?username=%s&password=%s&type=get_vod_categories'%(host,user.port,username,password)
    panel_api    = '%s:%s/panel_api.php?username=%s&password=%s'%(host,user.port,username,password)
    player_api   = '%s:%s/player_api.php?username=%s&password=%s&action=get_live_streams'%(host,user.port,username,password)
    You will have to look around for the full API, as I do not have it on this computer.
    /Shooty

Warrior
    That link the you post are endpoint is common to every Xtream Codes based provider and is used to download a M3U playlist to the user. that is not a php for iptv

Junoir Member
    Thanks Shooty, but I don't use them. I use plex but from time to time kodi and vlc for testing. To enable iptv I use xteve. My project lies between xteve and the iptv/epg sources. It's a system that manages multi-source streams and epg data for better coverage and fallback redundancy. So what people are doing and what they want in the end is of interest to me. But I'm not here to sell it, I am just looking for other people that are in some way in the IPTV scope to chat with so I can learn about things outside my bubble. But thank you for the attempt to hook me up. I hope we chat again.