Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No EPG

No EPG

I feel that I am in dire need of EPG on my AVOV, which appears no more , as without it I cannot follow any program to be aired.Can someone please tell me how to have EPG back .I have tried without success to have it back
    With thanks

Moderator at Work
    EPG shows up fine in small preview window on mine but not in full screen, if you still do not have it try a reboot by pressing Off button for a few sec and then choose reboot.

works here too not all of them

Junoir Member
    I have the same problem I don't see any epg on mine I have tvonline app with 1.51 firmware can you please tell me what firmware version you have.

Thank you.

switch from 100.iksprivateserver to 1.iksprivateserver.. rocket server does not have EPG yet or channel logos.

Junoir Member
    I m on 1.iptvprivateserver.tv

you should have wks worth but not on all with that

Junoir Member
    I don't see epg on any channels at all. But I have tvonline box and I see epg on that.

Hi.I have a subscribed AVOV Tv On Line .Have gone many times in rebooting as indicated above . Unfortunately EPG refuses to be back as having had it at earler stages .Don't know what to do now .
    cloger

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    go to a TV Live channel (use channel 365 Sky Comedy for this), and then hit the GUIDE function on the remote.
    An EPG menu will appear. Let it sit there a couple seconds. The EPG may populate then.. If not let it sit there for a couple minutes and see what happens.
    If anything appears, then scroll to the right and then again let it sit for a few seconds.

Vixo1 EPG info works for the expected channels that now have EPG info, about half the channels or so should show the EPG info.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast