Junoir Member

paypal bitcoin mining option

Hello i am trying to buy a subscription using the paypal bitcoin mining option but where it ask for paypal account what am i suppose to put in their? i have put my email associated with my paypal then submit & got a pop up saying the miner will send me & email but have not gotten one. anyhelp will be greatly appreciated, as for using credit card option does not work cause bitcoin is block by my bank.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJay View Post
    Hello i am trying to buy a subscription using the paypal bitcoin mining option but where it ask for paypal account what am i suppose to put in their? i have put my email associated with my paypal then submit & got a pop up saying the miner will send me & email but have not gotten one. anyhelp will be greatly appreciated, as for using credit card option does not work cause bitcoin is block by my bank.
    bitcoin mining can take awhile.
    The bitcoin would not be begun to be mined mined until the miner reciepts of the payment.
    Then the mining process begins. This process can take a day or a few days.

Miners generally are not the fastest at contacting clients, as they have a process to get going before they start to see any results, so that is why they delay in contact, but is my theory on that matter only.

You should have a blockchain/bitcoin crypto ID address.
    That ID is how you can follow the Miners progress.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    here is a screen shot. where it ask for paypal account. do i enter my email here?

Junoir Member
    and CLICK HERE for Contact the BTC Mining Provider in order to process your order. He will send you payment instructions for the mining service, once mining is completed we will receive the bitcoins and your order will be sent automatically.

We will send the following email to the miner on your behalf:

To: @gmail.com
    My PayPal account is:@aim.com
    I would like to buy a bitcoin mining contract for $60.00 USD. Let me know how to pay and how much time does it takes.
    The mined bitcoins must be sent to the following bitcoin address in a single transaction:

This is where am @. NOw i have been waiting for the email from the miner 2 days now.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Has your paypal account been debited ?

Was there a bitcoin address ?

Send me a private message , click my name for that option.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    no, someone cannot debit a PayPal with the email associated with it. you have to send them the funds to their PayPal account.

TV Addicted
    Hello Billy Jay ,the easiest way to pay with bit coin is using ATM bitcoin machine.
    You pay at the machine and when you are back home you will have your routes or codes assigned .

Junoir Member
    ok will have to go into the city for that. was trying to avoid a 2hr drive.thnx

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Check for a Closer Location here :
    Code:
    https://coinatmradar.com/
    When 4me 1st checked was informed the closest one was over 5 miles away... went looking and Found One less than a Block Away...!!! Good Luck...!!