Thread: Need help

Need help

Just purchased a donation code to renew an expired iptv service. But Im having problem connecting it to the IPTV server. "Your account is blocked or expired." Im not currently using any VPN nor firewalls on my local network. MAC address is the same as before.

Ive tried IPTV reset, power cycle, and used both portals below, but no luck.

IPTV PORTAL: p1.iptvrocket.ru
    FULL IPTV PORTAL URL: http://p1.iptvrocket.ru/c/index.html

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nib01 View Post
    Just purchased a donation code to renew an expired iptv service. But Im having problem connecting it to the IPTV server. "Your account is blocked or expired." Im not currently using any VPN nor firewalls on my local network. MAC address is the same as before.

Ive tried IPTV reset, power cycle, and used both portals below, but no luck.

IPTV PORTAL: p1.iptvrocket.ru
    FULL IPTV PORTAL URL: http://p1.iptvrocket.ru/c/index.html
    at the service website, log onto your code and delete the MAC associated with this code.
    Then log back on and re-attach the MAC and then log back on at website again and do an IPTV Reset.

check results.

If using a dreamlink or buzz or other similar box, try this with no credentials added in the box's server setup.
    (credentials = username/password)
    Leave the 'credentials box' unchecked and do not add them.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

My dreamlink T1 has the following info on Portals menu. Does not have the exact info as mentioned above "server setup". I tried the method above but still didnt work.

Portal Nickname
    Portal URL
    Login Required >>Unchecked
    User ID (No User ID)
    User Password (No Password)

Quote Originally Posted by nib01 View Post
    My dreamlink T1 has the following info on Portals menu. Does not have the exact info as mentioned above "server setup". I tried the method above but still didnt work.

Portal Nickname
    Portal URL
    Login Required >>Unchecked
    User ID (No User ID)
    User Password (No Password)
    Steps required to assign a MAC# to a NEW Donation code, from an "Expired" Donation account that was using the same MAC#;
    *Make sure your STB is Off, not on Standby (best is to unplug).
    Log in to the OLD account and remove the MAC# by clicking "Change IPTV MAC" and leave blank (same as entering all "00"'s (00:00:00:00:00:00))
    Save the change, then do an IPTV Reset.
    Wait 5 minutes
    Log in to the New account and link the STB's MAC# to the account by entering the MAC# and save by clicking Apply.
    Wait a few more minutes then Power on your STB.
    *If the Server URL is the same as the old account, you should not have to change the URL in your STB settings, otherwise that would have to be changed, saved, then cycle the STB power off/on.

/Shooty