Junoir Member

My dog left the Home

My dog is 8 months old. I looked after him but I didn't have much time to spend with him. So, sometimes my mother and father fed him and spent time with him.Recently, the dog stayed at their home and refused to come my home. He comes close to home but don't come home. I'm very sad about this.But, I can't keep him with me if he's not interested. Have you ever had this kind of experience with a dog?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Old people have special strings attached to them.
    We can't see these strings, but they are there.
    I say old people, but I mean any people that have beauty in their lives. Old people generally do, sometimes its hidden but its mostly always there.
    That beauty is seen like an aura ... can be seen in colors or waves or like strings flouting and dissipating into nothingness (like the wind).
    Its like a dream. In a dream, you'd know instantly what any such color or wave or string meant cause dreams are like that. Dreams need no rules.
    Dogs see this stuff, so do young children.
    Old people generally expell more strings and prolly more vibrant strings too. old people are closer to extinguish.
    A string or color or wave or what ever it may be is a description of whence it came. The string or color, could change rapidly or slowly, like the wind, but each change would be instantly read for what it means.... there's that dream thing again and with no rules
    Seldom would an old person know it is a thing. I think perhaps a case of insomnia may trigger some thoughts on it for such a person. But be aware of that insomnia stuff, it can lead to dark paces too.

OR it simply could be that the dog likes your parents cooking better then your's
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-26-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa