Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Have few devices. For firetv devices Got firetv 2nd gen box and a 4K stick

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Got firetv 2nd gen box, a 4K stick and new chromecast with googletv along with few generic android boxes.
    i see it online for 50 bucks usd ... instead of me wasting my money on buying in reverse downgrading ... i'll do something better i'll buy you a xr 4500 .. or something in equal value ..

or you wanna still go with the amazon stick ?
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Junoir Member
    That’s a good price same as I payed for a generic s905x3 box with 4gb ram and gigabit Ethernet.
    Thanks for the offer it cause for that price it’s great deal

However be more benifit to figure out how to load v2 of app onto other devices like firetv boxes and sticks and other boxes like googletv and shield that way it helps everyone else trying to do same thing.
    If I got 4500 I’d prob not use it. still be trying to figure out how to load apk onto firetv box and stick as I use those the most because the YouTube, Netflix, Amazon ect apps just load and work better. Also that v2 of app u can change mac.
    Working on getting this running on other android devices or even htpc on windows or Linux under bluestack or anbox would help more just than me getting a 4500 even if it was free.

That’s a good price same as I payed for a generic s905x3 box with 4gb ram and gigabit Ethernet.

However be more benifit to figure out how to load v2 of app onto other devices like firetv boxes and sticks and other boxes like googletv and shield that way it helps everyone else trying to do same thing.
    If I got 4500 I’d prob not use it. still be trying to figure out how to load apk onto firetv box and stick as I use those the most because the YouTube, Netflix, Amazon ect apps just load and work better. Also that v2 of app u can change mac.
    Working on getting this running on other android devices or even htpc on windows or Linux under bluestack or anbox would help more just than me getting a 4500 even if it was free.
    ok i have a few Gen 1 Amazon sticks , and 1 updated roku stick .. someone said i was depressed and sent it .. LoL

anyways ... i am pretty sure the roku is the same .. i was wrong ;x

says you're faster than me , so you wanna see the roku work , or do i have to have that stick u have ?

Junoir Member
    Don’t think it will work on roku. cant install apks roku has its own OS.
    The gen1 sticks where kinda underpowered but apk should still work fine on it. the 4K stick is much better it’s pretty comparable to firetv 2nd Gen boxes or chromecast with googletv performance wise but sticks don’t got USB or Ethernet unless you use dongle. The 2nd Gen cube is thier best device currently on market with Ethernet but for Lil more u can prob get a shield.

Don’t think it will work on roku. cant install apks roku has its own OS.
    The gen1 sticks where kinda underpowered but apk should still work fine on it. the 4K stick is much better it’s pretty comparable to firetv 2nd Gen boxes or chromecast with googletv performance wise but sticks don’t got USB or Ethernet unless you use dongle. The 2nd Gen cube is thier best device currently on market with Ethernet but for Lil more u can prob get a shield.
    sounds like you're ahead of me on the roku , honestly i hooked it up once .. didn't make any sense because swapped everything out for 4k tvs last couple of months , most of them come with something similar pre-installed .. so it's sitting in a box ready to be placed in a shed of old tech , but i am in the process of actually tossing out all this useless crap i have , analog boxes from the 80's ... to current .. i need to fill up a dumpster or two ;x

hopefully someone else will jump in and help out with the gen 2 stick .. sorry boss i just don't see myself buying another firestick .. for just this test .. not with all these homeless people running around , i would rather give them the 50 bucks .. it's getting worse .. the other day i saw a woman with three kids in front of wal-mart / petco it broke my heart , begging for money .

take it easy , over n out ....

Warrior
    Delete
    Delete
    Delete
    Delete
    Last edited by suport; 05-31-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Junoir Member
    U could try on smart tv running androidtv also

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    the amazon / roku sticks are not worth trying to get up and running ... is what i " think " you're trying to say .. i agree with that one ..

i do have both sticks and a buzz xpl 3000 vs the buzz xr 4500 ..... apples and oranges .. i am very impressed with the xr4500 .. so i agree with you on that one too ......
    yes sir 4500 or 4900 or in my bucket list.

and support from buzz is far exceptional.

those who will go for buzz specially these two models will be happy for years to come. theres so much these boxes can do its beyond imagination but only if one knows how to and you know about it
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    yes sir 4500 or 4900 or in my bucket list.

and support from buzz is far exceptional.

those who will go for buzz specially these two models will be happy for years to come. theres so much these boxes can do its beyond imagination but only if one knows how to and you know about it
    oh you mean the hdmi to component converter and run L/R Audio to surround sound , and then run apps .. put on youtube >> then search for rain for sleeping >>> put 12 hours of thunder and rain on and pass out with the tv off ..... That trick ?

try it , it's really something ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast