Junoir Member

Amazon fire with kokaleka problem, please help

Hello guys, I'm new to this community and I've been having problem with my Amazon fire with the kokaleka tv app. The problem is that the app open good and sometimes loads the channel and movie list and sometimes keeps loading and never ends and sometimes I can only watch just the live channels, because the VOD stays loading and never ends. Also sometimes I have to log in my account  and and do an iptv reset and that fix the problem but sometimes it doesn't so I have to contact my provider and ask him to change the server. Now I'm in P2 it was working for like 2 weeks and now it is bad again. Now I cant even watch the live channels. country lock is on. I hope somebody here could help. thanks in advance.

BR

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    log off of the kokaleka tv app and then log back on... see if that fixes the issues
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Can also go to amazon home page/settings/application/manage apps and clear cache on them all and uninstall apps you do not want. when done unplug from the wall and restart your apk.

I second the instructions from crazed.
    It seems that this application needs you to log off, not just close the program, but actually log off the Server before exiting, otherwise the channel/vod/epg data does not reload, and the application will not attempt to correctly reconnect as a new session, when you re-launch the application.

I suspect a token is issued when you login, which has a TTL (Time to Live) set.
    Without a proper login request, old token is still active and expires.

*Just a thought.
    /Shooty

Bullwhale
    If it does not refresh on start up then go to the top and at the far right click on the 2 heads and then click on your log in info.Then click on live tv at the top there will be 3 dots click the refresh the tv guide first then refresh the movies and channels second.Some times the movies and channels do not refresh and really they only need to refresh when they change the order of them or add any new movies or channels.Try refresh movies and channel every 2 to 3 days in case they add anything. good luck and happy testing

Warrior
    As I have said in many many posts, the system wants to have more security than NASA and that brings more problems than solutions.
    They still say that you change the dns as if that would do it hahaha
    Those who use stbemu still get an error mac blocked with accounts that last more than a year hahahaha and now to watch tv you have to login every time you turn on the tv hahaha this bad bad
    I do not give much how to solve the problem since this is not a free iptv forum that you can talk without taboo but you have to do many many tests to find a solution that works for your need since no one will give it to you

The problems posted above, all relate to the applications being used.
    If you want an easy login procedure, flexibility in your EPG source etc., switch your account from MAC# authorization to playlist access (user/pw), and use Perfect Player (Xtream Codes login) on android devices.
    *Kodi with IPTVXtra2 is also a good method on all platforms.

*Just my recommendation from years of IPTV Service use.
    /Shooty