TV Addicted

Delete recordings on Dreamlink T3

Hi friends I would like to know how to delete my recordings on T3
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Which recordings are you referring to ?
    Recordings on a USB storage device or videos that are on the T3's hard drive ?

The ones on USB device can be deleted by attaching device to a Laptop and open the contents and delete as needed.
    If you have recordings/videos on the T3 drive itself, then on Home page...
    Settings > Storage & Reset > Internal Shared Storage > then select the option wanted (photos and videos for example) and open it and see what options are there.

If that does not work as you would like, then there are File Managers that can clean content from Internal Storage.
    I think it was the 'FX File Explorer' that I saw had that option, but it could be some other one, perhaps maybe Total Commander..

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?208-Tools
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Which recordings are you referring to ?
    Recordings on a USB storage device or videos that are on the T3's hard drive ?

The ones on USB device can be deleted by attaching device to a Laptop and open the contents and delete as needed.
    If you have recordings/videos on the T3 drive itself, then on Home page...
    Settings > Storage & Reset > Internal Shared Storage > then select the option wanted (photos and videos for example) and open it and see what options are there.

If that does not work as you would like, then there are File Managers that can clean content from Internal Storage.
    I think it was the 'FX File Explorer' that I saw had that option, but it could be some other one, perhaps maybe Total Commander..

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?208-Tools
    thank you Crazed

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    You can also delete any content from a USB storage device by using the T3's options.
    Attach USB storage device to the T3
    Open the device thru the File Manager >Store (storage) and then choose your drive.
    Once the device is open and showing the content on screen, look at the bottom of the screen and you will see --> 'menu options'
    Press the Menu button on RCU and then a bunch of options will appear at bottom of screen.
    There is a 'Delete' option there, as well as a bunch of other options.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    If you made recordings in MYTVOnline, go to menu, recordings, cursor to one of the recordings on that day, press and hold the OK button until the blue check box appears on the recording and select individually, or use the red remote key to select all and green remote key to delete your selections.

TV Addicted
    Thank you to Crazed and clubfoot ,for the answer to my question and fast response.