Junoir Member

T3 better than the T2?

Looking to upgrade from the T2 for a faster processor. Is the T3 the way to go? If it comes preloaded with mytvonline, does the recording to a USB stick function still work with other apps like iks66 or only with the mytvonline?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lougump View Post
    Looking to upgrade from the T2 for a faster processor. Is the T3 the way to go? If it comes preloaded with mytvonline, does the recording to a USB stick function still work with other apps like iks66 or only with the mytvonline?
    lougump, the Dreamlink T3 is the identical receiver as the Formuler Z8, which you already own as seen on another thread.

It is not similar, it is exact same.
    Same firmware, same MOL2, same everything except the name on the box.

On the same token, that Dreamlink T2 that you also have, would be the same as the Formuler Z7+
    These two are not exact same as the T3 and the Z8 are, but they do share same firmware and box specs
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-15-2020 at 01:18 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thank you for confirming this for me crazed 8.4. I was not impressed with the Formuler Z8 and have returned it. Guess I will stick with the T2 for now.