Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

How to I renew - been a long time

Hi,

Rocket user here. Is there a "how to renew" set of instructions. Its been a while (2 yrs) since I subscribed and I know noting about bitcoin. Can I get a prepaid credit card or western union like the old days. Can someone guide me please ?
    Thanks,
    Bondo

no westren union but you can use bitcoin machines for cash or some other ways

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...th-Bitcoin-ATM

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Bank-Account)
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Not to hijack the tread.....but can you use a Vanilla Card? It should be an option as they are
    (as I hear) not traceable. used for payment to india, china and other foreign countries.

TV Addicted
    OK, I sent the cash via bit coin ATM using the scanner ID i got on the site. Its only been about 12 hours. How long dos it normally take to process ? Does anyone know ?

Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bondo2018 View Post
    OK, I sent the cash via bit coin ATM using the scanner ID i got on the site. Its only been about 12 hours. How long dos it normally take to process ? Does anyone know ?

Thanks
    I know

Check your Private Messages.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Got the scan code. Found a Bitcoin ATM. Done. Thanks. Cant used IE browser though so use Mozilla or something else like that to check rockets and rest.

Thanks for the help

My subscription has been expired. Is there another way to renew without having to go through Bitcoin ATM?

Quote Originally Posted by nib01 View Post
    My subscription has been expired. Is there another way to renew without having to go through Bitcoin ATM?
    Doesn't have to be a bitcoin ATM, but is has to be some form of bitcoin. You can use PayPal, but it does take a lot longer to receive your subscription, but it does work.

Just sent my donation today via paypal. Let see how fast my subscription to come in.

Junoir Member
    Is there anyone response to the renewal? I send couple emails via paypal payment, but there is no response.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast