Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    T plus 1 and Dragon/Falcon 9 is Supersonic !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

From where 4me is at, saw just about an Inch of the Flame as it rose Up Higher and Higher then all Gone from View... Still "Felt Great Inside" watching what 4me saw...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 11-16-2020 at 02:19 AM.

Docking will be available for viewing on the same link. It will occur at or about 11:00 p.m. EST today.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    These Astornaughts are coming home today afer a 6 month stay on the International Space Station.
    They are scheduled to splash down off the Florida coast about now
    I saw the successful loading onto the Crew Dragon Spaceship named Resilience, earlier this evening (Saturday evening) and then the Undocking of the ship from the ISS.

It was to be a 6 hour flight to splash down.

They were to re-enter Earth's atmosphere at 25 times the speed of sound, deploy four parachutes and then glide to a gentle splashdown in the ocean at about 2:57 a.m. ET on Sunday morning.

This just in...
    The Crew Dragon Resilience has splashed down in the Gulf of Mexico.
    In darkness, four astronauts splashed down early Sunday morning in the Gulf of Mexico near Panama City, Fla.

The last time that NASA astronauts splashed down in the nighttime was in 1968, when the three astronauts of Apollo 8, the first to orbit the moon, returned to Earth.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12