Register

Thread: Purina Diet....

crazybobs TV Expert

Purina Diet....

A friend of mine has a big Labrador retriever.

While I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart for him, a woman behind me in the check out line asked if it was for a dog (duh?).

On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time.

I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet.

The way that it works is you load all your pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.

The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in the hospital last time because I'd been poisoned.

I told her no; I was sitting in the street licking my balls when a car hit me.

LMMFAO!!!! Ruff!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    OH man BBOB you are killing me!! I can just see all of them standing in line when he spits out that punch line,,. Thanks for another belly shaker.