Hybrid View

Question IKS66 with M3U on Tivimate.

I'm thinking about giving this a shot , I already have it working with another provider but with so much up and down time I'm considering IKS66 as a ( backup )

When you order can you order the M3U as ( English only ) and do they provide a EPG login ?

This is what my other provider does , I just want to make sire IKS66 does before I dish out the cash .

Thanks

You will be provided with the m3u url, as an entire list of all channels. You can edit out any channels you dont want in the channel list. You won't be given an epg xml file with your order but you can get that here provided by a couple members.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    You will be provided with the m3u url, as an entire list of all channels. You can edit out any channels you dont want in the channel list. You won't be given an epg xml file with your order but you can get that here provided by a couple members.
    Thanks , I guess I will wait and see who chimes in about the EPG XML first .

Quote Originally Posted by debug337 View Post
    Thanks , I guess I will wait and see who chimes in about the EPG XML first .
    With Tivimate, you should login with xtream codes format instead of m3u.
    This will setup VOD items as well as the Providers EPG source automatically.
    Format is like this;
    Code:
    Server URL address: s1.iptv66.ru:80 *(or s2)
    Username and Password: enter your Route(Donation#) in both fields
    Thats it.
    /Shooty

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    you do not have to wait on who chimes in.
    Tha Joker is correct.
    The two members here already have their EPG source and links posted and are maintained.

Check for aCiDjEsUs' and Shooty's work in the threads linked thru our EPG Sources sub-forum
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?205-EPG-sources

Check the next threads for instruction on how to get an iptv66 M3U Playlist or an M3U Playlist URL
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...PTV66-Playlist
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-13-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yeah, you should probably do what Shooty said. If you're using Tivimate, then use the xtream codes format. Using the m3u playlist works, but in my experience the EPG URL's provided NEVER work....at least for me. When I enter the EPG URL I get the message "loading EPG" and that's all she wrote. The EPG never loads even after waiting 4 hours one time. This prevents the m3u playlist from loading so you can't even watch TV while waiting on the EPG (that never loads). Granted, I am using a BuzzTV 3000 and not Tivimate so maybe there is a difference.

Just use xc log-in
    Lets Go !

Warrior
    As I keep saying this is copy and paste nobody does their tests hahaha tivimate if you use the version modified by CMist you would use xtream codes format the login the epg any of the 2 do not work correctly if it goes up hahaha this in the mod and more popular version on the net
    Now if you buy the latest version, which is 3.1.5, you have all the options to login, including stalker portal mac and it works with all the providers mentioned in this forum and with those that are not in question of the epg, I cannot comment you since I have not bought its full version since I use many other methods to do tests
    I have test this and they are my results, if another user has it differently, let him comment hahahahahaha

Depends which version the user is using
    Lets Go !