Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Congrads to our 2020 Nscar Pool Diecast Winners !!

Congrads to our Podium Winners !!

1st -- Bigstar
    2nd --Dara
    3rd --Orziz

Also would like to congrads Dara and Oakster once again with their earlier season diecast wins.

Dara took Race 11 and won the diecast
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ain-Relief-500

Oakster took Race 23 and won the diecast, sponsored by minitor
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...S-DIECAST-RACE

I have yet to get any diecast sent out to either dara or oakster. This Covid thing put a spin on things for me (as it did for everyone).
    But the diecasts are still in the works.

Now according to rules setup by dara , any member can only win a total of one diecast per season.
    Dara pointed this out to me in a PM

So what that does is it opens up dara's 2nd place podium diecast win.
    4me2c then becomes our diecast winner, as 4me ended the season in 4th place overall.

Dara - 2020 diecast winner !
    Oakster - 2020 diecast winner !
    Bigstar - 2020 diecast winner and 2020 Champ !
    Orziz - 2020 diecast winner !
    4me2c - 2020 diecast winner !

This year guys, not only has the pandemic messed things up, but I have also lost my contact, whom I had done all my dealings with, concerning these diecast purchases.
    I do not know what happened to him. Last contact I had with him was in December 2019 and nothing since, Not a reply to any emails I have sent him. So that throws another wrench into things.

I had tried on ebay for dara's diecast earlier, and I thought I had found another decent contact but it did not turn out that way and he would not help me with a few things, like first thing was to deal outside of ebay and another was for him to deliver straight to diecast winners and not to me (otherwise I'd be paying shipping twice for same package).
    But he did not want to deal on any of that so ... he not getting my business.

But I do have another contact and he is in the city just north of me.

I explained all that so yous will now understand my next comments ...
    I will have to be the one to choose which diecast gets sent. The reason is I will be going by what this new guy has in his store.

I do want you guys to let me know your Driver you'd like to have and maybe give me 3 choices each on that. Then I will do what I can to get the diecast of that driver but with the year and the car scheme depending.

I already know what drivers Dara and Oakster are looking for, but I will need the others to send me a PM with choices.

I bet I know what Orziz and 4me's will be, but not sure about a guess with bigstar

And guys please do not be surprised if you do not see your diecast delivered until sometime into 2021
    I will need the time

And concerning addresses to send the diecasts to.... If you have been a winner before and have not moved your sipping address , then I may probably will have your shipping address stored away in my 'tickle trunk' some place.
    But I will confirm all that with you guys in private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Final Standings after the Season Finale

The Pool members who have missed the season were sourly missed
    I hope and pray that no misfortune has befallen anyone.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-10-2020 at 11:50 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    WOW I don't know what to say except... "THANKS" to dara for the Nascar Pool every week and to Crazed 8.4 for Everything He does at/for this Site and US...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    WOW I don't know what to say except... "THANKS" to dara for the Nascar Pool every week and to Crazed 8.4 for Everything He does at/for this Site and US...!!!
    Nice job 4me2c !
    If your guy (the defending champ) would have won more races this year, you may have had a few my spots up on the leader board
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lol Case Elliott did 4me in...!!! LMOL...!

congratulations guys and great work team. thank you all
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Lol Case Elliott did 4me in...!!! LMOL...!
    I see that this/that is true.

Orziz picked Chase to be Champion and his pic paid off
    Orziz had Chase all season... You could say that Orziz had this right from the start, as did Chase Elliott

Legendary !
    Chase may be our guy on his way to de-thorn all 'kings' before him
    - Frank Zappa

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    I’ll gladly wait as long as it takes to procure a Chase die cast- Thanks!

Nascar 2020 Pool Champion
    I will also wait for as long as it takes for a Chase Elliott diecast. Thanks again crazed! 😎