Thread: Double Log-in ?

Hybrid View

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Question Double Log-in ?

Seems for the last couple of weeks when 4me Logs In, it has to bee done Twice...!!

When I log-in with User/password and Remember Me, the screen goes back to where I have to Enter the Info Again and this time it goes forward to the Welcome Screen...!

I now the info is posted Right the 1st Time as I use the Same Info for the 2nd Time and it goes thru...! Am I logging in for Two of Me...?!? https://iptvtalk.net/images/smilies/confused.png

As one can see by what is in RED above, the smilies don't load in the msg either... 4me Dragged that one from the smilies to the Right of the msg display...!!!

Dang Now me Avatar is Shrunk...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    vbullitin glitches, probably.
    Other things also have been noted, all to do with vbulliten.
    Versions of Vbulliten are as relevant as versions as an android operating system, gotta keep up.
    Site admin has been notified of the anomaly.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-11-2020 at 07:21 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thank You...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I had a bad ini file in the cache once that did that to me, I don't know if it was from a glitch or an attempt to key log my computer. I cleared it and all went away. I auto log on some sites like this one with an encrypted PW and clear most of the cache info on shutdown.

Yes, it could also be browser cache related.......I would clear the cache and cookie(s) for the site and give it another go. In addition to Vbull issues, it could also be browser related.

All the Cache Clearing is Automatic...!!!

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Seems for the last couple of weeks when 4me Logs In, it has to bee done Twice...!!

When I log-in with User/password and Remember Me, the screen goes back to where I have to Enter the Info Again and this time it goes forward to the Welcome Screen...!

I now the info is posted Right the 1st Time as I use the Same Info for the 2nd Time and it goes thru...! Am I logging in for Two of Me...?!? https://iptvtalk.net/images/smilies/confused.png

As one can see by what is in RED above, the smilies don't load in the msg either... 4me Dragged that one from the smilies to the Right of the msg display...!!!
    I have had the same issue for so long I can barely remember when a single log in worked. I just ignored the problem and assumed it was some kind of confirmation.

I use Startpage search engine and browser.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 11-28-2020 at 09:59 PM.

This isn't a new problem , but like catz said .. you will log in and see a message : Invalid Redirect URL ( HTTP IPTVTALK .NET )

The site still thinks we are IPTVTALK.NL , once you log in and see the message DON'T fill in your information again . Just Click the IPTVTALK like CATZ says .. You'll be logged in already .

Due to the nature of changing domains and domain names future and the past to protect the safety of US the members , i am sure we all can deal with this small issue(s) together , have a nice day . And happy holidays to everyone . ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .