FIVE UFOS REPORTED HOVERING LOW OVER COLORADO TOWN
Roger Marsh, MUFON

Colorado Springs, Colorado. Credit: Wikimedia Commons

A Colorado witness at Colorado Springs reported watching five low-flying objects hover and move around their home for more than an hour, according to testimony in Case 92568 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The incident began about 10:30 p.m. on June 7, 2018.

“My daughter and I went outside to smoke a cigarette, and we like to look at the night sky anyway,” the reporting witness stated. “We have seen objects in the sky off and on for months now anyway.”

The two were standing by a back door when they looked to their right and noticed a larger and brighter light hovering over the tree tops across the street, and then another one that was not as bright higher and to the right of the first.

“Then we saw another one start moving right over us in a straight line, no noise, and in a complete straight line until it stopped over by our back yard, where it stopped, and hovered. There was also one that stopped over our heads, made no noise, and hovered there. And one more that was a little distance away from the one hovering over us and it also sat in the sky.”

All the crafts had a small extension on the bottom.

“But only two shined brighter, and one was giving off red and white colors. We watched for about 15 minutes, put the dog inside, and watched for a few more minutes, and then went in our home.”

The two stepped back outside about 45 minutes later and three of the objects were still there.

“My daughter tried to video, but when it didn't come out very well as it was so dark outside, she deleted it before I could stop her. We were not afraid and did not feel threatened. We were also not surprised as I have seen craft since I was a kid. And since moving from Denver to Pueblo a couple of years ago we have seen craft numerous times, especially when we lived in Pueblo West. We saw craft all the time over the reservoir.”

Colorado Field Investigators Richard Evans and Deborah Evans closed this case as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.