Further down the site here, you will come across a forum category labeled as 'Deep Space'
The forum has always been there, with Captain and Ilan and a few members have been doing great work bringing us fascinating news and facts and pictures.
The forum has always been kinda dull and not setup correctly, if wanting to use it as a resource to attain knowledge.
I knew a long time ago that the forum needed some work, but in all my procrastinating over the years, I never found the time....
BUT that has now changed

On the main home page here at iptvtalk you can see the described forum (Deep Space) and now you can see some sub-forums listed there as well. Click on any one of those to take you to a selection of threads to browse thru.
Or to see a description for each sub-forum, click on 'Deep Space' itself. That opens up a page where all sub-forums are seen and with a description for each.
I hope this will also make things easier or better for Ilan and who ever else may join in

The two stickies seen there below everything else, is where all of the old posts are which we are currently moving into their own threads and into their own sub-forum.
It's alot of work and will take sometime to complete, but we have a great start on it, so I figured now is as good a time to announce about this.

This Deep Space forum can now be used like a library.
Have a look, some of that knowledge in there may fascinate you
And drop of a thnx to Ilan anytime as well.

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?48-Deep-Space