Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moskivb View Post
    AVOV has OTA channels and much more.

I'm not sure if the NFPS pressures people to purchase an MAG, because AVOV has a better possessor, memory, up to 10 stalker portals, free movies and much more. We've already seen a similar situation happen with MegaTVI.

In their forum, every competent question seems to get rejected and deleted, without any specific reason. They only answer low priority question, to which you can find the answer everywhere.
    Lets leave the nf forum out of here, it's not needed. We get you like avov and you're entitled to. Fact is that mag and avov have BOTH been reported to be acceptable for iptv.

unbanned christmas
    But guys I don't know if we got the same scenario here but if the OTA channels were able to be added on the IKS like NY local as all we know then maybe it could be possible upon your friendly request to the iptv ps to add the specific channels then maybe your voice could be heard, just saying.

It is not logical or economicaly feasible to expect locals (networks) located on spot beam tp's...At best we will see the networks on the CONUS tp's...JMO

Super info ,,, Thanks Great post Badmas

Warrior Member
    I live in So Cal, so it will be good to have Bev back. When will the service begin?

What about live or almost live sports, like NFL games from Bev?

Quote Originally Posted by jjjackson View Post
    I live in So Cal, so it will be good to have Bev back. When will the service begin?

What about live or almost live sports, like NFL games from Bev?
    You asking for something that hasn't even started yet so stop asking for channels. Why don't we wait and see what is available first.

Badmas ::: Great info ,, ::::Thanks

Moderator at Work
    The NY locals are in name only as they are on conus beam, the real locals that spot to a smaller defined area are so many but a few might become available on iptv at some point.

Probation
    Very Exiting news. Would be nice if this can be used on an android device via a IPTV application.. This solution is brilliant, that's all I can say.

Great info .. Will look forward to using IPTV
    Just one question though .....

How much these boxes cost and Can we connect both IPTV box and Current nfps box at the same time and how ?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast