Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    I bought a vixo 1 and vixo 2 since I kept hearing people say that IPTV is the future and IPTV may be the future, but for the time being I can't say it is the present. There is still a lot of work to be done IMO such as more HD channels, more reliable channels that will work most of the time and more of a channel list that mirrors either BEV or Charlie. I bought these boxes primarily for the TVOnline app. All of the other VOD apps were a good plus. If you just care about watching movies and tv shows on demand then you might like all of these IPTV stb's and if thats the case then all you really need is kodi, and as we all know, kodi can be installed in multiple different affordable platforms. As a long time IKS supporter, I would say IPTV still has a long way to go before it is as reliable as IKS. I sure hope you are right Bkman2020 on IPTV being the future, but as of right now, IKS is still the way to go. Just my opinion. Hopefully nobody on this forum takes it personal.

nope not at all even they say give it time lots of changes will happen iptv is here to stay why iks is going out at some point but must say luv to run both but still takes me 15 mins to find what i like

TV Addicted
    Thanks a lot for the info!!

Junoir Member
    thnx
    fghdfdfdg

Quote Originally Posted by terryst3 View Post
    I bought a vixo 1 and vixo 2 since I kept hearing people say that IPTV is the future and IPTV may be the future, but for the time being I can't say it is the present. There is still a lot of work to be done IMO such as more HD channels, more reliable channels that will work most of the time and more of a channel list that mirrors either BEV or Charlie. I bought these boxes primarily for the TVOnline app. All of the other VOD apps were a good plus. If you just care about watching movies and tv shows on demand then you might like all of these IPTV stb's and if thats the case then all you really need is kodi, and as we all know, kodi can be installed in multiple different affordable platforms. As a long time IKS supporter, I would say IPTV still has a long way to go before it is as reliable as IKS. I sure hope you are right Bkman2020 on IPTV being the future, but as of right now, IKS is still the way to go. Just my opinion. Hopefully nobody on this forum takes it personal.
    If I read well there is lots of people having issues with their receivers and can not get channels at all ,so why making your life difficult when iptv is working well yeah it may have some issues but,so does iks and guess we should get ready for the new change or even that is going to get harder if not even investigating about it,time will tell and I do believe Iptv is the way.just my 2c

Quote Originally Posted by nada233 View Post
    If I read well there is lots of people having issues with their receivers and can not get channels at all ,so why making your life difficult when iptv is working well yeah it may have some issues but,so does iks and guess we should get ready for the new change or even that is going to get harder if not even investigating about it,time will tell and I do believe Iptv is the way.just my 2c
    Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't IPTV come from IKS so if IKS goes down so does IPTV

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't IPTV come from IKS so if IKS goes down so does IPTV
    Completely two different systems. IPTV doesn't rely solely on one source.

Iptv is 100% the future. With some learning and getting the right setup for your personal use, nothing will beat it by next year or the year after in my opinion. The internet has won another battle! haha 😎👽😎👽😈😸😸😸😸😛

Quote Originally Posted by Johndoe View Post
    Iptv is channels from around the world through different sources.
    Lets Go !

Banned
    Newbie here, just Thanking the Op for Posting such and informative detailed post, This will help many and myself )

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast