WITNESS SAYS CHOPPERS FOLLOWED TRIANGLE UFO
Roger Marsh, Mufon Case | 13 February 2019

Westbound Highway 11 near Orfordville, Wisconsin. Credit: Google

A Wisconsin witness at Orfordville reported watching two helicopters apparently following a triangle-shaped object, according to testimony in Case 89435 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was westbound along Highway 11 heading toward Brodhead at 5:20 p.m. on January 8, 2018.

“I saw the Green County helicopter hovering over Brodhead,” the witness stated. “Pretty normal. They always come around. Then to my left I saw another chopper heading south going directly over me. Wanting to get a better look, I turned to look for the helicopter and the tree line ends at this point. When I see ‘it,’ I don't know what this was, but it was at least four times the size of the chopper and had two extremely bright, white-blue (like daylight bulb) lights coming from the rear that flashed every second or so.”

The witness pointed out having grew up around an airport.

“There were no green and red lights, and it was way too big and moving way too slow to be a plane. Plus, the size of the lights would have been the entire wing of a passenger jet. I have no idea what I saw but two choppers were watching too. The one followed it all the way to the Illinois border. I guess because the chopper flew south and stopped for a minute, then turned around and headed back. Everyone can give me garbage for not having my phone, but I was just going to grab some food quick and this is not a joke.”

Wisconsin MUFON State Director Sue Brittnen closed this case as an Unknown Aerial Vehicle.