Thread: Goverment

Goverment

A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics"?? The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way; I'm the bread winner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your mom, she is the administrator of the money, so we will call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the people. The nanny we'll consider her her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future. Now think about that and see if it makes sense". So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what his dad said. Later that night he hears his bday brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that his baby brother has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her he goes to the nannies room and finds the door locked. He peeks through the key hole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning the little boy says to his father, "dad I think I understand the concept of politics now". The father says, " Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about". The little boy replies, "Well while capitalism is screwing the working class the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep shit"!!!
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Funny Indeed, but, But, BUTT... TRUE...!!! Thanks for the Laff Farmer1...!!!

crazybobs TV Expert
    Awesome example of Government in action & truth in comedy !
    I'm saving this one ... thanks Farmer

Amennnnnnnnnn young man.........!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Good one. That needs to be taught in school Farmer1 ,,, Thanks.