Thread: Vpn

Junoir Member

Vpn

I have a problem. I understand that I cannot use a VPN with this service but, unfortunately, I cannot stream an IPTV service without a VPN in Italy.
    At first it works, but the ISP always catch up within a week or so and block the domain, making it impossible to connect without a VPN.

Given the circumstances, can I get an exception and be allowed to use a VPN (NordVPN to be specific) with your service?
    Thank you for your help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I have a problem. I understand that I cannot use a VPN with this service but, unfortunately, I cannot stream an IPTV service without a VPN in Italy.
    At first it works, but the ISP always catch up within a week or so and block the domain, making it impossible to connect without a VPN.

Given the circumstances, can I get an exception and be allowed to use a VPN (NordVPN to be specific) with your service?
    Thank you for your help.

at the iptv66 website they have their email support listed there.
    Send them an email with your concern
    support@iks66.tv
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Already done. I am here because, when asked about the VPN, support at iptv66 told me to ask this forum.

⬇️

Hi.
    For any technical or configuration issues or doubts, please visit our tech support forum, our staff would gladly help you:
    http://iptvtalk.net/
    Best Regards.
    IPTV66 Staff.

Does it work fine if using a VPN ?
    If so, then go ahead with the VPN

The use of a VPN will be okay in such cases as blocked by ISP
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I first mentioned to email iptv66 so you would hear it straight from the source (about VPN usage).

Seems the person on the other end of that email has passed the buck on this one.
    I may need to have a chat with him
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Yes, it works great with the VPN. I just want to make sure I don't get banned for using it...

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I first mentioned to email iptv66 so you would hear it straight from the source (about VPN usage).

Seems the person on the other end of that email has passed the buck on this one.
    I may need to have a chat with him

WTG crazed 8.4,, Ream'em a New One...

In the Mean-time : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...mcast&p=266346

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Yes, it works great with the VPN. I just want to make sure I don't get banned for using it...
    I'm in the United states and I have been using a VPN for years with no issues. Here's my personal theory; in the route checker, as long as you have your country lock set to your home country (in this case Italy) and you use a VPN server in Italy you will have no issues. You'll get banned if you have your country lock set to Italy but use a VPN server in the United States (or any other country other than Italy). If for any reason you need to use a VPN server in the US (or any other country), go into the route checker and change your country lock to the country of the VPN server you want to use first then connect your VPN to that countries server. Using this method you should have no issues using a VPN.

tester
    Yes for sure because one I time I had my VPN connect in the United States and the IPTV tv would not work but then when you connect the VPN to Canada no issues that is where I live

Junoir Member
    Thanks to all of you for your help. I will stick with a VPN connected to Italy (my country lock) and hope for the best...

Thanks again