Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb IPTVXtra II Ver.16.6 Temp fix for android device player problem.

New Kodi update for Android.
    this is no longer needed.

***Disregard***

IPTVXtra II Ver.16.6 *(Temp. fix for Android KODI player problem)

/Shooty
    Last edited by Shooty; 10-22-2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Not req,d - new kodi update

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    some great work you been doing Shooty !
    Thnx for all of this
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Trying to use your good guide to install iptvxtra ii, after select VOD and TV Channels system told me "processing channel data" but then told me an iptvxtra ii error. Where i can check log info? Cause i dont know what could happen. Fire TV and Kodi 18.6.

Quote Originally Posted by arseniogomez View Post
    Trying to use your good guide to install iptvxtra ii, after select VOD and TV Channels system told me "processing channel data" but then told me an iptvxtra ii error. Where i can check log info? Cause i dont know what could happen. Fire TV and Kodi 18.6.
    **BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**
    New Software being uploaded into all devices that blocks most IPTV stream data and blocks most IPTV capable Apps and programs from running.
    What I have tried so far is Perfect Player, Kodi, Smarters, and some custom provider Apps. All no longer functioning.

Previously able to install from the App Store but all mentioned apps are no longer listed.

Re-installing these via sideloading appears to install, with some File managers, but Apps still will not launch.

I replaced it.
    Screw A-zon!

*Sorry, ....your inquiry..,
    On Android-> Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/(see note)
    Note* Android: Sometimes the exact path will differ from device to device. The Android userdata folder is usually
    inside of "sdcard" so the path might be /sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/
    **Also the file is kodi.log. I may also be in a "temp" directory.
    /Shooty
    Last edited by Shooty; 10-14-2021 at 05:38 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    wow ... that is ummm, well just wow !

Screw A-zon!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    wow ... that is ummm, well just wow !

Screw A-zon!
    There Az-holes now!

Warrior
    greetings to all
    Based on the info you posted, I looked for a fire tv and I made all its updates to the os, then I installed the apk you mentioned and they all work excellent. I don't use kodi, it makes calls that I don't trust and it takes up too much space in the internal memory. I installed other 3party apk and all ok.
    I do not know where the info comes from that the iptv apk does not work

[QUOTE=Shooty;283619]**BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**
    New Software being uploaded into all devices that blocks most IPTV stream data and blocks most IPTV capable Apps and programs from running.
    What I have tried so far is Perfect Player, Kodi, Smarters, and some custom provider Apps. All no longer functioning.

Previously able to install from the App Store but all mentioned apps are no longer listed.

Re-installing these via sideloading appears to install, with some File managers, but Apps still will not launch.

I replaced it.
    Screw A-zon!

[QUOTE=suport;283623]greetings to all
    Based on the info you posted, I looked for a fire tv and I made all its updates to the os, then I installed the apk you mentioned and they all work excellent. I don't use kodi, it makes calls that I don't trust and it takes up too much space in the internal memory. I installed other 3party apk and all ok.
    I do not know where the info comes from that the iptv apk does not work

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    **BAD NEWS - All Amazon Devices**

I replaced it.
    Screw A-zon!
    IPTV not working on firestick anymore, but still works on laptop

I've been using the Gotit player for years without problems, but about a week ago the service stopped working. Contacted the provider and they confirmed that the subscription is still active. Indeed, it does work on my laptop!

- I've tried the Gotit app (reinstalled) and IPTV Smarters app with the same result (service expired/could not connect to server)
    - Sub works fine on IPTV Smarters desktop app in the same network
    - Other friend's sub does NOT work on my Firestick, but works on his.

Conclusion: Subscription is fine, but something is up with the Firestick.

Warrior
    As I told you in my firetv everything up 100% that apk you mention is a (clone) rather it is a semi hardcode of smarter since it does not have the hardcode complete and it is in version 2.1.1 that if you read the smarter code it is very very different especially the xc that is already in version 2.x.x. In my fire tv Tivimate 2.8 up OTT Navigator v1.6.4.1 up Smarter Pro v3.1.2 up stbemu up the others I do not mention them because they are 3 party iptv apks
    Last edited by suport; 10-15-2021 at 07:33 PM.

go to the app store and see if you can find any of those apps now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast