Thumbs up TV Series Section Down

The TV Series section is down & its not playing any of the links. Its been down for about two weeks now.
    Any ETA when it will be back up?

I'm using the Firestick STB emulator & the MAG 256 and it does not work. Last time that section worked was about two weeks ago.

Thanks,

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    but TV Series are working. Some days are better then others but they have been working ok

iptv66
    Dreamlink T3 (today)

With the mag254 a few days ago they were working, but there was no audio, only video.
    I wrote that off as missing codecs on the old mag box.

Hard to say why your's are not.
    But it could be due to same trouble with Kodi and the Emulators that we been seeing across the boards recently.

added...
    Just checked TVSeries thru VLC on Laptop and they are working.
    VLC is slower to load thou and not all of the newest added are working but most are.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-20-2020 at 08:55 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Try a different media player with stb emulator. I haven't tried yet with emulator, but media player can sometimes be the cause. Will post some results in a little bit using the stb emulator

Raised by Wolves (S01E08) working
    The Sopranos (S01E03) working

Can you post what series you tried that is not working? If they are all not working, change your media player with the stb emulator.

I checked & now is working, some of the series are slow loading or freezing but they are back up. On the firestick I will play with the different media players & see. Thanks for the feedback!