Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    this is what I see

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Could be that it is looking for the image's alt (alternate text for an image), instead of the original hosted src image.
    And is why them Question mark symbols are appearing.

A couple known causes for this can be a slow connection (I mentioned earlier that the site is slow) or something also due to the scr image and maybe attributes blocked by host site, which leads it to look for that 'alt' .... But that last part seems unlikely because i can see the images ok here.

Or I am way off track and I just do not know

I am logging off now for the evening.
    Will check back in on this later

thnx for the help Joker
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 02:19 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

LOL. Maybe its just me! I would like to see if other members can see your pics tho in this thread. And if they cant, it would make me feel better! haha.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    No Pics seen Here

Quote Originally Posted by arseniogomez View Post
    Im trying to setup my IPTVXtra 2 using your instructions without any problems. When im going to live tv, i only have channel #1 information. Im using same username and password. What options do i have? Thank you
    I knew the link would be deleted!!!LOL

On your account, do an IPTV Reset (make sure kodi is shutdown when you do this),
    Start Kodi
    Open IPTVXtra2
    When it says would you like to do an update, select Yes (you only have 20 seconds before it defaults to No)
    Select All (including TV).
    Select Movies and Pay per View, then click OK.
    After the addon processes the data, confirm Yes to shutdown Kodi, then click Exit.
    Open Kodi and after a few seconds it should load channels then load EPG data into PVR. (wait until completed).
    Select Videos/Video addons and open IPTVXtra2
    When it says would you like to do an update, select No.
    Select IPTVXtra2 Settings from main menu and confirm user/pw and server info is correct.
    Select LiveTV EPG Guide from main menu.
    When EPG opens, check if you are getting all channels now (CNN/HBO etc)
    Select Video on Demand from main menu, then Movies, then complete list, then default newest first sort order.
    Check a few Items to see if they play.

BTW... After changing setting info, you must exit IPTVXtra2, open again and do and an update (All), then shutdown kodi and restart.
    Changing Server or MAC on your account, requires you to do an IPTV Reset after the change,(make sure kodi is shutdown when you do this), then start Kodi then open iptvxtra (without doing an update)and change the setting info to reflect the new server info, then exit iptvxtra, and open it again and when it asks you to update, update all.

/Shooty

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    I knew the link would be deleted!!!LOL
    I had to.
    I am sure you must understand why

thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123