Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Perfect. Thank you Shooty

TV Addicted

Problems setting IPTVXtra II

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    IPTVXtra was replaced by IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18, so 1st thing to do is install Kodi 18.(Latest version for your device - probably 18.9 for Android).
    Download my Repository .zip file and install the Repository on Kodi.
    *copy the file to your "download" directory, open kodi and go to system settings/ addons/ install from zip - browse the download directory and select the repo .zip file. Once installed, go back one step and select install from repository/ kens kodi repository/ video add ons - select IPTVXtra2 ver 16.5.
    Many dependent files will install, and once it says IPTVXtra2 installed, go to home screen, video addons, iptvxtra2 and click to run. Enter your account info and follow instructions.
    You may want to install the IPTVXtra skin from the Repo also (recommended)

Link;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgpn7l8vvqaw7w4/repository.Kens13-1.1.0.zip/file
    /Shooty
    Im trying to setup my IPTVXtra 2 using your instructions without any problems. When im going to live tv, i only have channel #1 information. Im using same username and password. What options do i have? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by arseniogomez View Post
    Im trying to setup my IPTVXtra 2 using your instructions without any problems. When im going to live tv, i only have channel #1 information. Im using same username and password. What options do i have? Thank you
    Since I can't Post pictures, I can't show you step by step.
    See if this link works (Post#7);
    Code:
    refer to post # 14, brought here by site Moderator.
    Also,
    Make sure your Username/ Password info from your account #(Donation/Route) has the proper case for letters (A-a)
    You dont have a MAC# on account
    Do IPTV Reset
    /Shooty
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 12:55 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The pics shown below are the ones that Shooty is referring to

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 12:54 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

@crazed. The pics dont show?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    @crazed. The pics dont show?
    that's confusing, cause I see them from here. I also logged off site and logged back on site under a 'guest' User and still see them.

Maybe something to do with Browsers?
    I am using Mozilla FireFox
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I tried with safari and chrome. Let me try Firefox.

do you see other pics posted on site, the astronomy pics for instance ?
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...se-at-a-Glance

and try this particular one below. I had edited that one and added the pic just last week, as the original pic was missing.
    But since I edited and added pic, maybe it not shown either?
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...erse-Cygnus-x1
    - Frank Zappa

I see the pics in the second link. I tried Firefox and IE as a guest. Maybe its just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    I see the pics in the second link. I tried Firefox and IE as a guest. Maybe its just me?
    I doubt it is only you. The site has had some glitches in last while. Some members do not have reply box options as before.
    Staff are not immune either as dara has lost some options when it comes to posting quotes.
    No one has mentioned any problems with seeing pics thou. But that could also be because they have not come across an instance as we are in now.
    Site seems to be a bit slow today thou, I notice page loading times have increased and maybe a couple days now its been noticed.

We may need input from others on weather they can see the pics or not
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 02:00 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast