Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IPTVXtra2 LiveTV Player Problem (Android Platform)

Provider Server change or update is causing this problem.
    Code:
     Ballz2k7 commented 4 days ago

Its cloudflare related. I have debugged this last night with my provider, removing cloudflare (using IP instead of dns) works fine. I believe cloudflare is redirecting these clients to a captcha page.
    @Ballz2k7
    Ballz2k7 commented 4 days ago

I should also add, I tried on most operating systems.
    Windows with kodi 18.5 works fine, no problems
    Coreelec with kodi 18.8 fails
    Android Kodi 18.8 fails
    Ubuntu 20.04 kodi 18.8 fails
    IpadOS 13 Kodi 18.5 fails
    Manually loading the m3u after downloading, as said above all channels fail
    Changing the DNS to the server IP, taking out the cloudflare protection, every one works fine.

The only temporary fix I can provide is if Android users have installed the free version of MX Player, as an external player.
    Normally the playercorefactory file I provide with IPTVXtra, only enables MX Player for Video (VOD) items, and PVR streams use Kodi's default player.
    Since this problem is only related to the Kodi communication for its internal players, I have modified the playercorefactory.xml file to always use the external MX Player.

If you don't have MX player, install it from your preferred source.
    Download and copy the playercorefactory file from the link below, to your userdata Directory.
    *Alternately you can edit the existing file (users that already use this feature), by changing the file by including this line;
    Code:
    ********** EDIT THIS SECTION ********************                   **********
    -->
                    <rule protocols="smb" player="MXPlayerFree" />
                    <rule dvdimage="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
                    <rule protocols="rtmp" player="MXPlayerFree"/>
                    <rule protocols="rtsp" player="MXPlayerFree" />
                    <rule protocols="sop" player="MXPlayerFree" />
                    <rule internetstream="true" player="MXPlayerFree" />
                    <rule video="true" player="MXPlayerFree"/><!-- Default for anything else not listed -->
            </rules>
    </playercorefactory>
    Here is the link to the file;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/grryer86n58rg1e/playercorefactory.xml/file
    /Shooty

@shooty. I added in that line in the playercorefactory.xml file and the channels will still not play? Is there anything else that needs to be done? Thanks.

I changed external player status to enabled, and the channels are working? Dont no if that needed to be done but the channels are working. Thanks for your work on this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    I changed external player status to enabled, and the channels are working? Dont no if that needed to be done but the channels are working. Thanks for your work on this!
    Great
    I had to buy new IPTV66 numbers my old ones would not renew
    New playlist works on Windows Computer/Kodi
    but not Firestick/Kodi

You changed external player status to enabled IN KODI? Where is that - I looked everywhere.
    I did install MX Player to my apps on the firestick
    I am not clear how to set this up.
    Could you please detail ?

Quote Originally Posted by pelermon View Post
    Great
    I had to buy new IPTV66 numbers my old ones would not renew
    New playlist works on Windows Computer/Kodi
    but not Firestick/Kodi

You changed external player status to enabled IN KODI? Where is that - I looked everywhere.
    I did install MX Player to my apps on the firestick
    I am not clear how to set this up.
    Could you please detail ?
    IPTVXtra2 version 16.5 has a playercorefactory.xml file with settings configured for MX Player (free version) as the default external player for all Video files, but it leaves LiveTV channels using the Kodi internal player (which is the module that causes the problem).
    To Enable this function, first make sure you have MX Player(free version) installed on your Android device.
    Open IPTVXtra2, on the Main Menu, the 1st item is "PVR setup and system tools". Click and then select "Change External Player Status" (shows a red Disabled message).
    Kodi will have to be restarted for it to be load upon Kodi startup.
    You can now watch all Video (VOD) items, but LiveTV will still not play unless you perform the changes in the instructions in Post#1.

*Actually, it appears that this problem is going to take a while to rectify, so I while Post a Link Today with an updated version of IPTVXtra2 (ver16.6) that will have the playercorefactory file already configured for MX Playerfree as the Default Player for VOD and TV.
    /Shooty

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    IPTVXtra2 version 16.5 has a playercorefactory.xml file with settings configured for MX Player (free version) as the default external player for all Video files, but it leaves LiveTV channels using the Kodi internal player (which is the module that causes the problem).
    To Enable this function, first make sure you have MX Player(free version) installed on your Android device.
    Open IPTVXtra2, on the Main Menu, the 1st item is "PVR setup and system tools". Click and then select "Change External Player Status" (shows a red Disabled message).
    You can now watch all Video (VOD) items, but LiveTV will still not play unless you perform the changes in the instructions in Post#1.

*Actually, it appears that this problem is going to take a while to rectify, so I while Post a Link Today with an updated version of IPTVXtra2 (ver16.6) that will have the playercorefactory file already configured for MX Playerfree as the Default Player for VOD and TV.
    /Shooty

MUCH appreciated ! Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post

/Shooty
    I am new to IPTVXtra2 - It is asking for user name and password. Where do I get those ---- or are those my order number and routing number?

Its is your donation for both, for iptv66, it would be your route for both

TV Addicted
    Hi,

Im trying to update my system which had already installed IPTVXtra, and apparently it doesn't worked. I need to know setup instructions to configurate IPTVXtraII.

Do i need a new donation from IPTV66? Im already have one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arseniogomez View Post
    Hi,

Im trying to update my system which had already installed IPTVXtra, and apparently it doesn't worked. I need to know setup instructions to configurate IPTVXtraII.

Do i need a new donation from IPTV66? Im already have one.

Thanks
    IPTVXtra was replaced by IPTVXtra2 for Kodi 18, so 1st thing to do is install Kodi 18.(Latest version for your device - probably 18.9 for Android).
    Download my Repository .zip file and install the Repository on Kodi.
    *copy the file to your "download" directory, open kodi and go to system settings/ addons/ install from zip - browse the download directory and select the repo .zip file. Once installed, go back one step and select install from repository/ kens kodi repository/ video add ons - select IPTVXtra2 ver 16.5.
    Many dependent files will install, and once it says IPTVXtra2 installed, go to home screen, video addons, iptvxtra2 and click to run. Enter your account info and follow instructions.
    You may want to install the IPTVXtra skin from the Repo also (recommended)

Link;
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wgpn7l8vvqaw7w4/repository.Kens13-1.1.0.zip/file
    /Shooty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast