TV Addicted

Problems with the payment platform

Good afternoon I hope you are well, I would like to report problems with the payment platform when placing any option, the result is the same

404 Page Not Found
    The page you requested was not found.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    List the transaction steps WITHOUT ANY numbers or personal information so the peeps in the know can better help you. Need to know what service you used etc. NO NUMBERS or PERSONAL INFO unless a mod asked you to PM them something.

Junoir Member

I have the same problem with the pay webside 404 Page Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by antvar View Post
    Good afternoon I hope you are well, I would like to report problems with the payment platform when placing any option, the result is the same

404 Page Not Found
    The page you requested was not found.
    I have the same problem with the pay webside 404 Page Not Found

TV Addicted
    [QUOTE = 12icer; 275463] Enumere los pasos de la transacción SIN NINGÚN número o información personal para que las personas que estén al tanto puedan ayudarlo mejor. Necesito saber qué servicio usaste, etc. SIN NÚMEROS o INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL a menos que un mod te pida que les envíes un mensaje de texto. [/ COTIZAR]

ok,it is through the 66 of the house, the platform does not allow you to acquiredonations. when selecting any payment system in the reseller panel it gives youthat error that I comment

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    website is up.
    Try a different Browser or try using a Public DNS in your Router setup
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx Tha Joker for that recent message

I see now that the payment portal is the one giving the error. The DNS change or web browser change does not help.
    I have sent a request directly to administration to look into this.

Sorry about my late response to all this, but I had been away from home most of the day today.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-19-2020 at 04:45 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Good morning thank you
    very much. I hope they resolve soon

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    thnx Tha Joker for that recent message

I see now that the payment portal is the one giving the error. The DNS change or web browser change does not help.
    I have sent a request directly to administration to look into this.

Sorry about my late response to all this, but I had been away from home most of the day today.