Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Blockchain Explorer - with search functions

Search a transaction, an address or a block
    Code:
    https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
    There is a search bar there at that Blockchain website, and you can search a transaction, an address or a block.

It does not actually track the bitcoin as per the destination, but what it does is show if the bitcoin has been mined successfully and if and when the bitcoin was transferred to destination.
    You would see it shows as mined and the balance that was mined .... and then if the bottom line shows the balance as empty, then that means that the bitcoin was moved to final destination.
    If there is a balance there on that bottom line (Final Total) then that means nothing was moved to the vendor yet (papiao). Or if balance is different then what it shows as Received, then that usually means that mining process is still ongoing. Nothing Papiao can do till coin has been successfully sent (a successful transfer would show a Final Balance as zero, cause they no longer have the currency, it was sent to vendor, which would be papiao in this case).

Sounds confusing and I amsorry about that but just look at the Final Balance. If it shows anything but zero then it means that they at the miner step still have the currency in their possesion and have not sent it along to papaio, for a number of reasons but usually means the mining or exchange process is ongoing.

I posted this for members who send me questions about their bitcoin and if it worked or not. They can check that at the Blockchain Explorer and that then gives a small piece of mind for those waiting for their order

But... that does not mean members should not message me.
    I have always asked and still do ask that members do message me with any concerns about their orders.)
    I can possibly track things and give answers better then that Explorer can
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-08-2022 at 10:44 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa