Register

Blockchain Explorer

Search a transaction, an address or a block
    Code:
    https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
    I come from downtown, born ready for you.
    Armed with will and determination, and grace, too.
    Gord Downie

TV Addicted
    Thanks for posting that Crazed, peeps need to use that to see what is happening in crypto world and to find a way to figure out any problems they have with a transaction. They can do it all there. I may do a link to your post in the bitcoin update thread.

I had been looking for them updates you posted with bitcoin prices. I knew they were here somewhere and I found them and moved them into this sub-forum for bitcoin as well.

That Blockchain Explorer I posted was actually for other reasons.
    It does serve good as for what you suggested thou, but my main reason for posting that was so members could track their bitcoin purchase.
    There is a search bar there at that Blockchain website, and you can search a transaction, an address or a block.

It does not actually track the bitcoin as per the destination, but what it does is show if the bitcoin has been mined successfully and if and when the bitcoin was transferred to destination.
    You would see it shows as mined and the balance that was mined .... and then if the bottom line shows the balance as empty, then that means that the bitcoin was moved to final destination.

I posted this for members who send me questions about their bitcoin and if it worked or not. They can check that at the Blockchain Explorer and that then gives a small piece of mind for those waiting for their order

But... that does not mean members should not message me.
    I have always asked and still do ask that members do message me with any concerns about their orders.)
    I can possibly track things and give answers better then that Explorer can
    I come from downtown, born ready for you.
    Armed with will and determination, and grace, too.
    Gord Downie

TV Addicted
    I don't see how you find the time for all you do here Crazed, it looks like more than two full time jobs to me brother. Thanks.