Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Playlist Loader will play from a Playlist , via a Playlist URL or a hardcopy of the m3u Playlist.
    It is a Player with m3u abilities.
    But it is a basic Player as far as Players go, and does not compete with Perfect Player or ProgTV, but it is a m3u Playlist Player, as are PP and ProgTV
    Well I installed my personal M3u playlist, and the FULL service playlist. They all list
    the channels but none play on either playlist.

I am having the same issue. What are you using in Kodi to play the streams? I use IPTVXtra II version 16.5. I did notice that its only the CH's provided directly by NFPS and not the remote CH's. So RT and other channels you can get of the web are working. Not sure what changes were made but i did do some updates to some of my addons prior to the issue and i am not sure if its what caused the issue. I am running kodi 18.8 via Libreelec version 9.2.4. It was working on this version. I also know its not my internet because i am watching the same M3U list on my windows machine using VLC and all channels work fine. so either something changed in kodi or the sever side of NFPS. Here is a copy of my logs where it shows the error when i try to open up channel 205.

Keep me informed if you figure anything else.

Tim
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-18-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pendlet View Post
    I am having the same issue. What are you using in Kodi to play the streams? I use IPTVXtra II version 16.5. I did notice that its only the CH's provided directly by NFPS and not the remote CH's. So RT and other channels you can get of the web are working. Not sure what changes were made but i did do some updates to some of my addons prior to the issue and i am not sure if its what caused the issue. I am running kodi 18.8 via Libreelec version 9.2.4. It was working on this version. I also know its not my internet because i am watching the same M3U list on my windows machine using VLC and all channels work fine. so either something changed in kodi or the sever side of NFPS. Here is a copy of my logs where it shows the error when i try to open up channel 205.

Tim
    You have the SAME configuration I have, except I use Linux
    Here is further proof the problem is with the service :
    When I loaded Playlist loader, it will play the external channels from the service, but not the service's streams
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-18-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Tim
    You should delete that! You posted your username/password!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-18-2020 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    You should delete that! You posted your username/password!
    Thanks i changed the password so its not an issue.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Thanks i changed the password so its not an issue.
    But besides that.... you should not post logs in an open forums.
    I have edited and deleted for your benefit and replaced with ************

Logs are good, but must be sent in private messages or emails or etc... not on the forums.

thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    @crazed 8.4, "Keeping US Safe from Ourselves"...!!! Thanks Indeed...!! WTG...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    @crazed 8.4, "Keeping US Safe from Ourselves"...!!! Thanks Indeed...!! WTG...!
    Thing is when I see you guys mention it to the poster is when I peak in and have a look.
    Tha Joker did just that this time and does it regularly too and that catches my attention when viewing the 'New Posts' page. Sometimes is faster then making a report and etc.
    But report a post if there has not been any action done, is good too

I see you do this too 4me (bring the post to attention I mean), and weather or not you knew it, that does help me to bring it to attention so I can then peak in and have a look and see whats up.

Thnx guys
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-18-2020 at 02:03 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

EVERYTHING working fine for me now .. all channels work... as of 7 PM PST

Yes mine came up last night too. Glad to see what ever the issue was is fixed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast