Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Totally DOWN for 3 days on all portals...Need help on this one

I run a high CPU HTPC under Linux, using PVR Simple Client in KODI. I use VLC to create my playlist.
    Service was working until 3 days ago. Guideloads, external channels (CBS News) all play, and all my KODI
    addons play movies fine.
    The channels and Guide both load OK..BUT nothing plays, and I have made no changes.
    There seems to be others with the same problem

Per Dragon Killers announcement post, I set my DNS servers per his values... didn't help
    Have tried using different playlists... none will play

Maybe a link to download a PC player for KODI

Crazed 8.4 has tried to help, but its time to appeal to the community

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    I run a high CPU HTPC under Linux, using PVR Simple Client in KODI. I use VLC to create my playlist.
    Service was working until 3 days ago. Guideloads, external channels (CBS News) all play, and all my KODI
    addons play movies fine.
    The channels and Guide both load OK..BUT nothing plays, and I have made no changes.

Per Dragon Killers announcement post, I set my DNS servers per his values... didn't help

Kodi has been bad for days with there programs not working for IPTV. Get Perfect Player and get all information here and you should be fine. I was lost at first and Shooty came thru for me. Good luck andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    addons play movies fine.

Cannot use Perfect Player.. I run ion a Linux HTPC..no PC download for Perfect Player

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27234-The-Players

'Playlist Loader' is another Player that works with m3u playlist and is found in Kodi addons
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27234-The-Players

'Playlist Loader' is another Player that works with m3u playlist and is found in Kodi addons
    Can't find a Repo to download Playlist Loader to KODI
    The KDIL (Israel) repo is gone, and the Superrepo I download (http://srp.nu) for Krypton is not working.

Anyone know where I can download Playlist Loader to KODI ?

try the Nux007 repo

It is mentioned at the koditips site...
    Code:
    https://koditips.com/playlist-loader-kodi-m3u-playlists/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

try the Nux007 repo

It is mentioned at the koditips site...
    Code:
    https://koditips.com/playlist-loader-kodi-m3u-playlists/
    OK Crazed... I installed Playlist Loader, and set it to point to my KODI playlist file.
    I get the list of playlist channels, but nothing will play here..

I don't run Kodi, I never have really.
    I would get lost if I opened Kodi today
    I would not be much help here.

Issue prolly is server related and a change of protocol recently or something along them lines.
    I do not know and I hate to make guesses, but others have reported (as you prolly saw).
    - Frank Zappa

I don't run Kodi, I never have really.
    I would get lost if I opened Kodi today
    I would not be much help here.

Issue prolly is server related and a change of protocol recently or something along them lines.
    I do not know and I hate to make guesses, but others have reported (as you prolly saw).
    Not the first time.. must be their problem , just have to wait it out

Is Playlist loader supposed to PLAY streams, or just list them ??

Playlist Loader will play from a Playlist , via a Playlist URL or a hardcopy of the m3u Playlist.
    It is a Player with m3u abilities.
    But it is a basic Player as far as Players go, and does not compete with Perfect Player or ProgTV, but it is a m3u Playlist Player, as are PP and ProgTV
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast