Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    TV Junkie 1sikguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    50

    Thumbs up Totally DOWN for 3 days on all portals...Need help on this one

    I run a high CPU HTPC under Linux, using PVR Simple Client in KODI. I use VLC to create my playlist.
    Service was working until 3 days ago. Guideloads, external channels (CBS News) all play, and all my KODI
    addons play movies fine.
    The channels and Guide both load OK..BUT nothing plays, and I have made no changes.
    There seems to be others with the same problem

    Per Dragon Killers announcement post, I set my DNS servers per his values... didn't help
    Have tried using different playlists... none will play

    Maybe a link to download a PC player for KODI

    Crazed 8.4 has tried to help, but its time to appeal to the community

  2. #2
    TV Addicted
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    I run a high CPU HTPC under Linux, using PVR Simple Client in KODI. I use VLC to create my playlist.
    Service was working until 3 days ago. Guideloads, external channels (CBS News) all play, and all my KODI
    addons play movies fine.
    The channels and Guide both load OK..BUT nothing plays, and I have made no changes.
    There seems to be others with the same problem

    Per Dragon Killers announcement post, I set my DNS servers per his values... didn't help
    Have tried using different playlists... none will play

    Maybe a link to download a PC player for KODI

    Crazed 8.4 has tried to help, but its time to appeal to the community
    Kodi has been bad for days with there programs not working for IPTV. Get Perfect Player and get all information here and you should be fine. I was lost at first and Shooty came thru for me. Good luck andkaal

  3. #3
    TV Junkie 1sikguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikguy View Post
    I run a high CPU HTPC under Linux, using PVR Simple Client in KODI. I use VLC to create my playlist.
    Service was working until 3 days ago. Guideloads, external channels (CBS News) all play, and all my KODI
    addons play movies fine.
    The channels and Guide both load OK..BUT nothing plays, and I have made no changes.
    There seems to be others with the same problem

    Per Dragon Killers announcement post, I set my DNS servers per his values... didn't help
    Have tried using different playlists... none will play

    Maybe a link to download a PC player for KODI

    Crazed 8.4 has tried to help, but its time to appeal to the community
    Cannot use Perfect Player.. I run ion a Linux HTPC..no PC download for Perfect Player

  4. #4
    Super Modz crazed 8.4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,641
    Rep Power
    337
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27234-The-Players


    'Playlist Loader' is another Player that works with m3u playlist and is found in Kodi addons
    Tristan Harris

  5. #5
    TV Junkie 1sikguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27234-The-Players


    'Playlist Loader' is another Player that works with m3u playlist and is found in Kodi addons
    Can't find a Repo to download Playlist Loader to KODI
    The KDIL (Israel) repo is gone, and the Superrepo I download (http://srp.nu) for Krypton is not working.

    Anyone know where I can download Playlist Loader to KODI ?

  6. #6
    Super Modz crazed 8.4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,641
    Rep Power
    337
    try the Nux007 repo

    It is mentioned at the koditips site...
    Code:
    https://koditips.com/playlist-loader-kodi-m3u-playlists/
    Tristan Harris

  7. #7
    TV Junkie 1sikguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    try the Nux007 repo

    It is mentioned at the koditips site...
    Code:
    https://koditips.com/playlist-loader-kodi-m3u-playlists/
    OK Crazed... I installed Playlist Loader, and set it to point to my KODI playlist file.
    I get the list of playlist channels, but nothing will play here..

  8. #8
    Super Modz crazed 8.4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,641
    Rep Power
    337
    I don't run Kodi, I never have really.
    I would get lost if I opened Kodi today
    I would not be much help here.

    Issue prolly is server related and a change of protocol recently or something along them lines.
    I do not know and I hate to make guesses, but others have reported (as you prolly saw).
    Tristan Harris

  9. #9
    TV Junkie 1sikguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    873
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I don't run Kodi, I never have really.
    I would get lost if I opened Kodi today
    I would not be much help here.

    Issue prolly is server related and a change of protocol recently or something along them lines.
    I do not know and I hate to make guesses, but others have reported (as you prolly saw).
    Not the first time.. must be their problem , just have to wait it out

    Is Playlist loader supposed to PLAY streams, or just list them ??

  10. #10
    Super Modz crazed 8.4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,641
    Rep Power
    337
    Playlist Loader will play from a Playlist , via a Playlist URL or a hardcopy of the m3u Playlist.
    It is a Player with m3u abilities.
    But it is a basic Player as far as Players go, and does not compete with Perfect Player or ProgTV, but it is a m3u Playlist Player, as are PP and ProgTV
    Tristan Harris

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •