Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we down ?

I suggest using a different way to connect for the time being, other than kodi

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    Pendlet how did you get iptvxtra in your kodi. Thanks andkaal.
    Do a google search for "kens kodi repository". There are a few other forums who have the links to where you can download it. Not sure it will play on kodi right now but i am sure me or someone will figure out what is wrong. Once you have the repository installed its in the video plug-ins. The newest version i believe is 16.5

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by pendlet View Post
    Do a google search for "kens kodi repository". There are a few other forums who have the links to where you can download it. Not sure it will play on kodi right now but i am sure me or someone will figure out what is wrong. Once you have the repository installed its in the video plug-ins. The newest version i believe is 16.5
    Thank you for getting back. Having same problem with kodi. andkaal

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    I have been trying to get my 5 lifetimes working, and none are downloading on kodi. Are we down? Yesterday all was fine. Need help. Anyone having any problems ? Thanks andkaal. Tried to reset new portal, reset NFPS and kodi ??
    I have had some issues but they relate to wireless issues which relates to the wireless being turned off while watching. I found out because I exited the STB Emulator Pro app, checked my wifi and discovered something had turned off my wifi within the Android box that I am using. I don't know if this is related to Google ....Google Playstore.....or something else. It is not related to the STB Emulator Pro app, nor the servers or the media player as the wifi is turned off before I exit and remains off after I get back to Home screen on the android box. I could avoid this if I was so inclined to hard wire the box to my router but haven't so I thought I would bring it to the attention of other members as they may want to check their wifi if they're prone to going down or off because of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12