Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Crossroads / China in Focus / NTD News

I have been watching this guy name Joshua Phillipps.
    He is a news reporter and investigator. Joshua was one of the first to deeply investigate and expose into China and the CCP, which he was doing as far back as 2006.
    Josh works for a news affiliate named Epoch Times, which has a sister group named NTD
    Joshua reports and investigates for both and also has his own show called 'Crossroads'.
    He also has a Q&A platform where he answers question live, can be seen on ytube and Josh's 'Patrion' website.
    This Q&A show is live every Sunday night and also he does this Q&A after important things like after a Presidential political debate.

NTD News & NTD China in Focus, and The Epoch Times are all the same news group (out of New York).
    Joshua's Crossroads and his Q&A are his own work.

Joshua claims that he will not include his own political views , but when you listen to him after a few months, you can pick up on that he is slightly pro-Trump... but do not tell that I said that
    You will laugh at my comment later after you hear how Josh tells us that he is trying his best to be non-partisan
    Josh does a good job at it thou, all kidding aside.

NTD News and NTD China in Focus and The Epoch Times claim to be un-bias and non-partisan, but I dare say that they are pro-Trump.
    I added the C/P shown below, which shows that the Epoch Times is pro-Trump with their contributions to the Republic campaigns.
    I do listen to their news programs, regardless of how I feel politically. It's good news reporting.

And the world is in love with Tiffany Mier , one of the reporters seen on NTD , lol, true story

But regardless of any of that, the news from NTD and China in Focus has not been so partisan as you'd think and I do half-assedly trust the reporting.
    They focus more on what the CC-P is doing and the effects it has on governments and people world wide, then they do pumping up Trump and the Republicans.
    But each of us may have a different view on all this, which is perfectly cool.

Joshua's Crossroads and the Q&A are separated from the above groups.
    Josh is an investigator seeking the truth.
    I trust what Josh has to say is the truth, or he won't say it.
    Joshua does not say anything without confirming and authenticating the information first.

Here's some info about the NTD news group and Epoch Times.
    The info is a bit outdated as NTD news and China in Focus have expanded their main focus to include focus on the USA as well.

C/P
    New Tang Dynasty Television (NTD, Chinese: 新唐人電視臺) is a multilingual American television broadcaster, founded by Falun Gong practitioners, based in New York City with correspondents in over 70 cities worldwide. The station was founded as a Chinese-language broadcaster, but has since expanded its language offerings.
    The company retains a focus on mainland China in its news broadcasts and recently has included American and world wide focus as well.
    NTD was founded in 2001 by Falun Gong practitioners, with its mission being to offer "uncensored news" about China that state-controlled media would not cover. The station has a regular focus on the promotion of traditional Chinese culture, and devotes extensive news coverage to alleged Chinese human rights issues. It takes a critical stance on what it considers to be abuses of power by the Chinese Communist Party....
    Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Tang_Dynasty_Television

The Epoch Times is an international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television. The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.
    The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party. It is also known to promote far-right politicians in Europe, and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.; a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign. The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda. The organization frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company, Shen Yun.
    Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-08-2020 at 05:26 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    This guy seems to have a pretty good level head and it is too bad there arent many more like him on social media telling the truth about things that are going on with the media, the swamp and both major political parties. Thank for the introduction Crazed, I subbed on his page.