Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz_0001 View Post
    Guys, this service is absolutely disgraceful.

How many users do you have?

Me and 2 other people? There's nobody on these forums complaining. I'm positive the only reason for that is you must literally ha E zero customers.

You really pi**ed me off tonight. Every iptv arrive is the world has got the boxing on apart from........ This one.

What a joke. Shut it down, go back to your day jobs
    ZERO customers! LOFL

You can watch a program without losing the audio this is annoying

I recall when everybody was using IKS we didn't have the problem back then

What happened I'm the only one ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Javier_11 View Post
    What happened I'm the only one ???????
    I have no issues with losing audio.

TV Addicted
    Buzz boxes
    Xr 4000

Yes are loosing sound !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rinny View Post
    Buzz boxes
    Xr 4000

Yes are loosing sound !!!
    This happens on every channel? I dont see any other complaints about channels losing audio except from the 2 of yous.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    This happens on every channel? I dont see any other complaints about channels losing audio except from the 2 of yous.
    I tested this extensively yesterday.
    And yea, there is audio loose when using the Rocket code and only with the 4000 and 4500 models.
    With the 4000 connected to Rocket and within a few minutes we see a glitch in the service (just one of them minor micro glitches that we see often). The 4000 does not recover from the glitch , well it does get the picture back instantly ,but the sound is lost. Changing channel and back again restores the sound. Then if the service has another glitch then we will again possibly loose sound and not recover from that without a channel change.

Then connect a Dreamlink T3 or Mag 254 orother box to that same exact Rocket code, we see the same glitches but there is no sound loose after the recovery from the glitch.

Okay hang on that is not the end of our testing results.

So now if we connect that 4000 box to a NFPS code and put it on same channel(s), then we do see the same glitches again, but this time the 4000 does not loose sound.

So results say that this is isolated to only Rocket and only the two models mentioned.
    It is the Server that causes the start of all this with the constant glitches seen/experienced and for some reason the 4000 does not recover when its the Rocket server (other STBs do).

lol... that might sound all a bit confusing but there it is
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Not confusing, just kind of odd that only happens with Rocket. I haven't seen that at all with NFPS like you said. My 4000 XRS is at a friends but he hasn't had these issues either. I use a T3 most of the time but also tried android with kodi with no problems. Thanks for your extensive testing on this, trouble shooting both NFPS and Rocket to at least narrow down where the issue is. You are the MAN!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Just want to add one more detail to this thread.

Our friend 'Tha Joker' should be considered the same as any site staff on site here.
    His word here is as good as any word you here from me or other staff at site here.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast