Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Here's a Good One to Start With...

I see lots of Talk about about more and more People around Our Pres.testing + for Covid...!!!

Would like to Challenge All MSM to give the "TRUTH" about what Their Political Persuasion is, ie, what % is Democrat and what % is Republican...!!!

On a Side Note, watched AF-1 set down and Trump walk up to the Landing of the Capitol, what He did made My Heart Swell a little with Pride...! Thanks Mr. President for being so Patriotic...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 10-06-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Outstanding job Crazed, we just hope everyone respects the civility and treats it as a meeting place. Yeah BBOB lot of good old times in the no name hobby.
    it's better now .. I had to create some forums , but first I had to find the topics and the posts which were in Romper Room , all over the place . So I moved them, the ones I initially found into that Media sub forum I mentioned... that gave me a base of topics and then I created more sub forums ... haaaaa
    Then more post and threads movements and ummm stuff !!!
    World News and Chit Chat forums have got new looks.

I am not yet done thou, but its looking like about 80% done.

Its damn tough trying to figure out the best... I found by creating one new forum (does not matter the name cause I change and add later) and moving a bunch of similar or not quite so type of posts into... then deal with the posts and create subs from them and etc. etc, makes it easier.... Is only way, otherwise I need some of them physicodelic drugs to figure it out

I need more time to finish up
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Here's a Good One to Start With...

I see lots of Talk about about more and more People around Our Pres.testing + for Covid...!!!

Would like to Challenge All MSM to give the "TRUTH" about what Their Political Persuasion is, ie, what % is Democrat and what % is Republican...!!!

On a Side Note, watched AF-1 set down and Trump walk up to the Landing of the Capitol, what He did made My Heart Swell a little with Pride...! Thanks Mr. President for being so Patriotic...!!!

I created a place for that

lmao, I think

There been a bunch of other 'tweeks' I did to the boards, other then in the Romper Room area.

I defy anyone to name them all
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-06-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I hate doing any type of work with a computer, I know it is probably a good thing, but they don't understand a generalized idea AT ALL, not like people you can't point and say "kinda like" and the computer get the idea. Thanks for all the hard work you do here Crazed keeping everyone happy. I know everyone appreciates you, they just don't let you know often enough!!!

Did You see this : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...l=1#post274886

As Far as Thanking crazed, One can only give so much "Rep" in a certain amount of time...!!! Lol...!!

Good idea there 4me just wish we could put teeth on it and really MAKE them tell the truth. MAYBE IF TRUMP gets reelected by a miracle with the fraudulent voting squad running them off 24 hrs a day. If the senate and house are Repubs again there should be massive media reform laws that will require documentation and full disclosure of all TRUE facts and a ban on speculative reporting. Opinions with no verifiable complete facts will not be allowed on opinion shows without the ability for an unrestricted amount lawsuit by as many people who want to sue and unless there is such evidence the entire amount will be awarded on the day of closing including all applicable attorney fees and court costs. Freedom granted to the press does not include the old "Our sources say" anymore because there is NO source for a lot of the lies they push. It used to be a person could be made to reveal their source, now they just won't do it and laugh at the idea you can make them. Time to put them in jail and throw away the key. If anyone tries to get them out arrest that person for the same crime.

“Most Americans have lost confidence in the media to deliver the news objectively,” said Sam Gill, Knight’s senior vice president and chief program officer. “This is corrosive for our democracy.”

The poll reports Republicans (71%) more often than Democrats (22%) and independents (52%) have unfavorable opinions of media outlets. More than 4 out of 5 Americans (86%) say that news organizations advocate political viewpoints rather than report the news free of bias.

Here's a little Media thing to watch and ponder, It IS media related, but Not wholly media related. BTW it is almost 1hr long

Code:
    https://archive.org/details/AConversationAboutRaceCraigBodeker
    The thing is these people were taught this by public schools and the corrupt lying media.
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-12-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Here's a little Media thing to watch and ponder, It IS media related, but Not wholly media related. BTW it is almost 1hr long

Code:
    https://archive.org/details/AConversationAboutRaceCraigBodeker
    The thing is these people were taught this by public schools and the corrupt lying media.
    Yep, even back in the 60's We had a "Political Science" course...!!! 4me didn't take it, ended up with Typing and Home Ex, Where the Girls were...!!!

Yeah I had Study hall with the Cheerleaders, always had a full car going to the games. Man Those Were the Days My Friend!!!

This one could have gotten a ride too. HEHEH

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast