Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Wouldn't have to give Gas either...!!!

crazybobs TV Expert
    WOW I got goose bumps 12icer watching that video. The lyrics really brought me back to a time I believed in!!!!

The way it is Now, it would Seem that Politicians do this :

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Too bad the grandkids will never know the security, and safety of the life we had then thanks to PC leftist and their constant , assault, harassment, intimidation and extortion. I lived in a bad area as far as they existed back then I lived on the border of Mississippi, Tennessee, and Alabama and worked as in Selmer Tennessee and Alcorn and Tishomingo County Mississippi. Buford Pusser was Sherriff of McNairy County Tn, and all of the clubs were full tilt boogie. The People there were 100 times safer than any kid walking down the street in any part of Chicago in full daylight are now. I hope IF Trump wins the country can be MADE safe from the ** Democrat party.

GOOD choice 4ME!!! The definition of media...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-14-2020 at 12:29 AM.

What a joke on the leftist Democrat agent media it was letting a useless "moderator" interject her personal venom into a town hall forum. It just shows what clowns these people really are, I think Trump would do well to just chuckle every once in a while and say "Is that a real question? Everyone in this room knows it is just a democrat talking point made up by you and the people you work for in the Democrat party". If they say "I don't work for the Democrat party" just chuckle again and say "Sounds like ANOTHER lie to me"!!!

Exclamation

Yep what a Clusterfook that was...! she never let Trump Finish...!!! After that was over went searching for News and saw were Bidet was having a Town Hall also...!! Without Interruptions...! and with an Earpiece...!!!
    Last edited by 4me2c; 10-16-2020 at 10:28 PM.

Warrior
    the nerve of some people ,not letting the other person finish....lol

Yeah a "moderators" job is not to interrupt, as they are subordinate to the guest. Two people of equal situational standing are fair game in a debate especially when one is orating a string of lies about the other and his accomplishments. A town Hall is not an interrogation, it is a question and answer session. Leftist media people are just like their idols, they think others have no right to free speech. As far as the host of the Trump town hall goes, comic relief is what I would call the entire presentation with Trump walking through the non stick stuff and winning some of the attending people over even though I am sure they were handpicked.

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    the nerve of some people ,not letting the other person finish....lol
    61 Times...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Yeah a "moderators" job is not to interrupt, as they are subordinate to the guest. Two people of equal situational standing are fair game in a debate especially when one is orating a string of lies about the other and his accomplishments. A town Hall is not an interrogation, it is a question and answer session. Leftist media people are just like their idols, they think others have no right to free speech. As far as the host of the Trump town hall goes, comic relief is what I would call the entire presentation with Trump walking through the non stick stuff and winning some of the attending people over even though I am sure they were handpicked.
    yes, Yes, YES, by the DNC...!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast