Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Rocket Recovery Technician

Lies and omissions in media.

If you find something or hear something you find you think is BS from either side lets laugh or cry about it here.

I will start with this

Code:
    https://www.westernjournal.com/dick-morris-trump-not-avoid-taxes-prepaid/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal
    Funny we didn't hear this isn't it Morris is a Democrat but also PROFESSIONAL investigative journalist.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    What is Wrong with this ? :

"He took advantage of every way to cut his tax burden. Do you know any taxpayer who doesn’t?"

The fact is he paid his taxes and the amount he paid for the year was not really just 750 dollars, it was much more that 750 dollars. The fact is financially the government held his 4+ million for a year and made more on his money than what he was supposed to pay in taxes so the government AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY got more in interest than he would have paid in taxes so if you add the interest to the 750 you get the real total tax he paid. The new jerk times should be made to print the whole story, not just the 750 dollar part. I just wonder exactly what the hell a question about his taxes was doing in the debate last night, if they were going to ask that Why did they not ask biden about the Ukrainian and Chinese extortion and influence pedaling and if he paid taxes on all of the under the table money he and his son received. They have no legal right to Trumps tax information and releasing it to the public is a crime. The court has not ruled on anyone having it for public release. if someone in the ny courts released it they have committed a felony and should be removed and disbarred
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-01-2020 at 04:10 AM.

crazybobs TV Expert
    "Taxpayers have the right to pay only the amount of tax legally due, including interest and penalties, and to have the IRS apply all tax payments properly."
    I've been self employed for over 40 years. I take advantage of every loop hole and break that's out there.

Code:
    https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/taxpayer-bill-of-rights-3-the-right-to-pay-no-more-than-the-correct-amount-of-tax-0
    Last edited by bwcbob; 10-01-2020 at 09:54 AM.

crazybobs TV Expert
    How a Biden wearing a "Wire" at the debate.

I don't know but he was a lot sharper than he ever is off the cuff. He had to have some kind of knowledge of the questions or else someone to tell him what to say every time.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    They practiced with sessions of Q and A before the debate took place.
    Some say Biden was wearing a wire and the only prove of that is substandard at best. They say because they would not allow him to be body searched before the debate then that was prove enough that a wire was worn... but that is just silly thinking.
    I saw no evidence of a wire.

Biden is well trained and can enter these debates well prepared. His effort is shown in the fact that he did not stutter and has control over that.

I watched the debate and was rather amused at the whole thing.
    There was nothing in that debate that would help a US citizen decide who to vote for

Sleepy Joe and Donald Duck put on a show for the masses and did not really touch on the real issues
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Some time ago in Staff discussions, we thought about having a section for this kinda of thing as what this thread is titled (Lies and Omissions in Media).
    Conspiracies and all that stuff to be included.
    But to do that would be opening a big can of worms
    So many things could go wrong, like partisan views and the arguments that could and usually does bring.
    There are also those that will be offended with certain things posted. We are in a whole new era on what we consider offensive these days.
    There are also issues with posting or directing to 'fake news' or partial news quoted out of context.
    Those that be are editing sites and things posted on sites and putting Social Media sites onto watch lists and all that craziness. I know we at iptv site are not what is considered a 'Social media' site , but I would hate to be put on some 'watchlist'.
    Who will moderate all this if we allow it on site here ?
    Send more Moderators, lol

Is basically why there has never been a 'Rumors' forum here.

But if the members here wanna see something like this then who be it me to interfere ??

Did you know that the Volkswagon Automaker lied and even put devices in place to substantiate their lie, in order to keep selling vehicles that would have otherwise never passed emission tests in some States and Countrys ?

What about Fox News holding back certain evidence about what Monsata was and has been doing to the Dairy industry ?

There are lots of things out there that can fall under this thread... Let's just hope we do not attract the boys in the Ice-Cream suits or even them BLM crazzies... not that the idea is crazy, but just them rioters and criminals are the crazies... or is that suppossed to be 'peaceful protestors' ... and with their governments looking on and even in one case joining in !

What about florid in the water and what they never told us ?

Okay, I will stop now.... damn
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-02-2020 at 08:02 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Some time ago in Staff discussions, we thought about having a section for this kinda of thing as what this thread is titled (Lies and Omissions in Media).
    Conspiracies and all that stuff to be included.
    But to do that would be opening a big can of worms
    So many things could go wrong, like partisan views and the arguments that could and usually does bring.
    There are also those that will be offended with certain things posted. We are in a whole new era on what we consider offensive these days.
    There are also issues with posting or directing to 'fake news' or partial news quoted out of context.
    Those that be are editing sites and things posted on sites and putting Social Media sites onto watch lists and all that craziness. I know we at iptv site are not what is considered a 'Social media' site , but I would hate to be put on some 'watchlist'.
    Who will moderate all this if we allow it on site here ?
    Send more Moderators, lol

Is basically why there has never been a 'Rumors' forum here.

But if the members here wanna see something like this then who be it me to interfere ??

Did you know that the Volkswagon Automaker lied and even put devices in place to substantiate their lie, in order to keep selling vehicles that would have otherwise never passed emission tests in some States and Countrys ?

What about Fox News holding back certain evidence about what Monsata was and has been doing to the Dairy industry ?

There are lots of things out there that can fall under this thread... Let's just hope we do not attract the boys in the Ice-Cream suits or even them BLM crazzies... not that the idea is crazy, but just them rioters and criminals are the crazies... or is that suppossed to be 'peaceful protestors' ... and with their governments looking on and even in one case joining in !

What about florid in the water and what they never told us ?

Okay, I will stop now.... damn

Yeah I don't mean to have a political forum fight here, I just want to know what peeps think of the news media companies and their coverage or all media companies as far as that goes as the things like the Netflix "Cuties"? or whatever the name is that we see from them daily and get an idea of what peeps think is going on here. Political leaning and discussion is one thing but trying to convince someone to change their viewpoint to yours is best left to Political forums or in person conversations. As for Trumps covid, it is sad that we will have to deal with all of the scum rejoicing in his illness and calling for his death. It just proves beyond any doubt what kind of people they really are.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    One More, Just in case it was missed in another Thread and One that 4me Wishes was just a Theory :

Code:
     https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast