Random Engineer

Thumbs up IPtv66 server one down

server one of 66 is down only movies works
    thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The server never actually goes down.
    The channels may change or become unstable, but the server itself is always working.

You can try couple of things that may help.
    -Log onto your code and perform an IPTV Reset. Ensure your receiver or device is disconnected when you do this reset.
    -Log onto your code and change the Country to All Countries. Do not do the reset this time, just power off the receiver and then back on.
    -Log onto your code and change the URL Portal, then change it in your receiver's setup menu to match.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Random Engineer
    thanks crazed but i have two services with 66, one in server 1 and one in server two. I can confirm that only the server 2 works in Live channels

Quote Originally Posted by fausca7 View Post
    thanks crazed but i have two services with 66, one in server 1 and one in server two. I can confirm that only the server 2 works in Live channels
    They are the same server, but different portals.
    Log onto that code at the website thru the IPTV Reset option, then look near the bottom for the 'Change Portal' option.
    There are only the two portals for iptv66 (s1 and s2), so if it was s1 then after the change it will be s2
    Do the change in your setup menu as well and then check for results
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

IPTV subscription no longer working

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    They are the same server, but different portals.
    Log onto that code at the website thru the IPTV Reset option, then look near the bottom for the 'Change Portal' option.
    There are only the two portals for iptv66 (s1 and s2), so if it was s1 then after the change it will be s2
    Do the change in your setup menu as well and then check for results
    So I have been having problems with my services the past 2 days. Like literally none of the channels have been working except for obscure channels like CBS weather channels and a few news channels. Of the 10,000 channels I had access to maybe 30 in all. So I see this has been a kind of common problem lately. So I follow the instructions about resetting iptv server, switching portals and now nothing works. Channels will not load. When it show as if it was loading when it completes I have 0 channels showing available. Don't know what is going on. My subscription will not load any channels. I have been trying to fix this for hours. Subscription is suppose to be lifetime? Need help.

Quote Originally Posted by 909damian View Post
    So I have been having problems with my services the past 2 days. Like literally none of the channels have been working except for obscure channels like CBS weather channels and a few news channels. Of the 10,000 channels I had access to maybe 30 in all. So I see this has been a kind of common problem lately. So I follow the instructions about resetting iptv server, switching portals and now nothing works. Channels will not load. When it show as if it was loading when it completes I have 0 channels showing available. Don't know what is going on. My subscription will not load any channels. I have been trying to fix this for hours. Subscription is suppose to be lifetime? Need help.
    is the MAC stillintact at the website?
    And did you also change the portal URL in the receiver's setup menu to match the change?
    IPTV Reset after the change ?
    - Frank Zappa

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Ok so lets start with Hey I have a ?????? box and It is hardwired/wireless. Problem like >>Suddenly all of my live tv channels the vod, and ppv went away.<<< The firmware is ????? and the right MAC is showing on the program I am using. I have checked my donation and it is all active and all of the entry's are correct. Then whoever answers your question will be better able to get you up and going quickly. Thanks.

The first thing I would do is reboot my router and then hit the connect button on my box to reconnect as soon as the router shows all lights up.
    Last edited by 12icer; 10-16-2020 at 05:37 PM.