Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skybandit View Post
    Would it not be easier to use a text editor, just look for your english strings and save as your new playlist?
    It`s been a really long time since I played with anything like this so I might be a bit off track.
    heres a link and how to. Hope it helps
    Code:
    https://texteditor.co/
    Probably easier, IPTV Playlist editor
    Code:
    https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=iptvpe
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-23-2020 at 11:33 PM.

Junoir Member
    Anybody with experience with the latter program willing to take the reins?
    Been awhile since I played, would be nice for a push in the right direction.
    Thank you in advance

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skybandit View Post
    Anybody with experience with the latter program willing to take the reins?
    Been awhile since I played, would be nice for a push in the right direction.
    Thank you in advance
    I use simple Notepad Editor.
    That way you do everything on your desktop and no need to log in on to a third party site with your code.

Notepad you can do all editing right there on a text doc (.m3u file).
    It can be tiresome with these long long Playlists, but you can shorten up the process by deleting or first moving the VODs off the main list and then reduce your list by removing large groupings of channel unwanted and then with that final list, go thru it and fine tune.

I have done a huge amount of work with only using the Notepad editor on Windows.

Editing and sorting LiveTV channels is easy enough and only so much needs to be done (as described above).
    But remember that with these edited copies, if the server adds LiveTV channels or removes them or arranges them differently, then you'd also have to do the editing on your lists.
    You can use the supplied EPG URL links with these edited LiveTV lists.

I have also created many separate VODs lists.
    For instance, one has only the Academy Award winning movies, starting from when they started the award back in the 1920's or something..
    One has a huge selection of actors and their movies categorized. One is sorted by genre. And etc.. etc...
    I done all this work with only using NotePad.

I found out by trial and error not to use Wordpad Editor. That Editor will delete some of your work you did in editing, not all editing but some it will delete or not recognize.

With these VODs Playlists I can share.But you would have to open with Editor and do some Adding and Replacing (your private code would need to be added).
    That can all be done thru the Notepad editor with some ease.

What I have not done with these Playlists is add the media-data to them (thats the individual movie descriptions and synopses).
    I have never learned how to do that, not yet anyway
    Shooty knows how to do that

I did have a large amount of info posted here on site, but had removed it awhile ago due to covid... lol, I am kidding about the covid thing... I just could not help myself but put the blame on covid , due to covid

If I get some requests for these VOD playlists, maybe I will post them for you guys and gals. Or maybe thru private messages we could get these Playlists to those that want them
    Send me a PM if wanted

I am a little behind with the new additions added to the VOD selections but I am catching up... well not really, as every time I seem to be getting close to caught up, there are a 100 or 100s more new additions to go thru and add to excisting lists

It's like that guy in my avatar ... lol
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    notepad++ you just find everything that starts with #EXTINF:-1,and ends with (ES) then delete them
    it will leave the hxxp:// .mp4 in there but will be disabled and hidden.Less than 5 minutes!
    3367 hits in 1 file!

using xtream

Code:
    :(
    in the page source there will be syntax that will have to be removed and replaced
    just 2 clicks......

there are other secrets but we wont go there!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 11:32 PM.

TV Addicted
    I forgot to say No mas Espaņol!

Warrior
    In this list there are not many secrets besides the same free channels that are on the net. in other ways there are many secrets since they want to put so much security on it, it has many loose ends hahaha, as in that link that you left with the xtream code panel and to edit these lists that are in the forum, even notepad works

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thnx for the Notepad++ tips NEHPYX
    Good info

I do not much like the xtreamCodes links thou. They want you to log in with a user and password.
    If I understand things, the xtreamCodes site would gain access to your private information concerning your iptv code and etc... That is the part I don't like
    XtreamCodes was taken down by the authorities just last year sometime. Last I heard was that the owner was trying to get donations so he could fight it in court and keep his Member's info out of harm's way.
    I don't think he made out all that well

Sorry but I just do not trust them at this point, unless I am missing something I do not know about ?

@suport
    I agree, I think
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    In this list there are not many secrets besides the same free channels that are on the net. in other ways there are many secrets since they want to put so much security on it, it has many loose ends hahaha, as in that link that you left with the xtream code panel and to edit these lists that are in the forum, even notepad works
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2020 at 10:54 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I didnt have much problem editing the list but trying to upload to pastebin is another story
    they are running filters over there that deem playlists as a threat.Had to use another file hosting
    site to post the list.

If you use notepad ++ learn the extended mode,begin and end select,replace,line operations and the column editor.
    There are many tricks you can do to make it go fast setting it up for just a few clicks is key.

I will send the list to the op.

Warrior
    greetings NEONYX
    I do not know how you are in your tests but just as a reminder everything that is in pastebin comes out as public even with your private account. as you say in your previous post you just have to find the secret.
    there are many many places to put those edited lists

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings NEONYX
    I do not know how you are in your tests but just as a reminder everything that is in pastebin comes out as public even with your private account. as you say in your previous post you just have to find the secret.
    there are many many places to put those edited lists
    Happy Thanksgiving suport!To bad about pastebin they also took down their search function too many hackers.
    Tried a few other paste sites but these m3u`s are too large.With pastebin pro its unlimited but yeah never private lol
    if it has a username and password for logging in someone is looking!The file hosting services aren't php but you can get lists to friends
    you just need to watch for those click baits.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast