Fire From Within

R.I.P. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 87

No doubt, a huge loss for the USA, regardless of the politics involved. She earned the respect of all, including her opponents.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Tis a Shame Indeed...! She had No Rest, at 87, She should have been by a Lake overlooking SunRises and Sunsets... Working in a Rose Garden, Relaxing instead of having that Burden on Her Shoulders...! May She Finally Rest In Peace...!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I didn't agree with a lot of her decisions, BUT she was always quick to protect the rights of either side when others were not. I feel that Any Justice on the Supreme Court should follow her ability to be completely neutral on procedure and protection when she dealt with those she did not agree with and give them the same leeway, same restrictions and same respect as those she did agree with. A conservative Judge should allow a communist lawyer the same right to speak, the same procedural leeway as he would a Republican Presidents general council. R.B.G. was a gem and deserved the job she held for all of these years more than most who fill the seats ever could. I hope anyone who fills her seat will be as professional as she was. I do hope it is a Constitutionalist Conservative though because political parties have moved completely away from the letter, and to the fantasy interpretation.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I actually wanted Trump to pick Barbara Lagoa for the RBG slot because she knows the horrors of communisim first hand, but her father in law was appointed by billy boy so I guess that Amy Coney Barrett was just as good she is a typical mother and housewife that just happens to be a Great Conservative Constitutionalist Judge. He life and her record are impeccable and any dimshit who attacks her will be showing what dimshits really are shitscraper scum.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    4me Agrees...!!!

TV Addicted
    Barrett will be attacked by the left ...you can bet on it....but they will do stupid things like challenge her Catholic faith...Biden and Pelosi are nominal Catholics...they have even been refused to partake in communion by some churches because of their stance on abortion...........Ginsburg had her chance in 2013 or 2014 to retire in her early 80's when Obama was still President ...so he could choose a successor ...even though the Senate was controlled by the Republicans ...they probably would have agreed to a middle of the road judge.......She just could not give up the power..........