Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Also, Thanks Joker and crazed for the info, I really feel lucky and blessed to be part of this great forum where we are all one big family

I have a feeing that he's gonna bring us good news tomorrow
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

If it continues to happen, you could just unplug when you out for the nite too....

one more tip.
    if still no luck tomorrow then I would remove usb dong from the box and try to turn off box with regular pc mouse wired or wireless and see if that helps. you never know
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Joker View Post
    If it continues to happen, you could just unplug when you out for the nite too....

That's what I have been doing and every once in a while I hope a new update might fix it
    Btw,when is the next update for 3900?

Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    That's what I have been doing and every once in a while I hope a new update might fix it
    Btw,when is the next update for 3900?
    NBS would have the info on that, if there is another update coming

No problem with this one in the morning. Unit is still off after powering off last nite.

Warrior
    No one else on any forum has posted that they have this issue on the buzz 2 sw.

Bullwhale
    Is your tv a smart tv and is it connected to the internet if so this is what i would try.I would disconnect the HDMI cord at night for a few days it could be caused by cec(power control setting in your tv in other words their are setting on your box as well as your tv that can be set so when you power on your box your tv will come on as well, and the other way around as well i believe if you power on the tv the box will come on.you could be getting a signal from the tv at night that maybe be tell the box to power on by pulling the HDMI cord at night for a few day it will either rule out the tv or tell you that the tv may be the problem.And does this only happens at night? if no one else has this problem on their box its time to start ruling out things and the tv should be one of them.

Update:
    Sorry for getting back a bit later as I needed to run few trials to see if it really works, but as of now this method seems to be working to maintain the "off" status on 3900 for me:

using the turnoff option next to cleaner and not the green button on the remote to go to turn off and synchronise with my TV turnoff time to turnoff TV first and within 1 second turnoff the 3900, and that seems to be working for now

Thanks for all your info and help.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast