Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Lightbulb Cannot load portal, no problem with other app on buzz

Hi

I have new XRS -4500 since 3 weeks. I have iptv from France/Bel
    No problem with this provider on mag 256.

I have 3 questions please.

When i have changed my mag256 to Buzz, i have keeped Mac connection (new mac of course). No problem during... 5 min...

Cannot Load portal:Cannot get response from server

I have try many things, checked my modem(BBOX3), cables etc. Connection are back after few hours... Provider can't help me. All is ok.
    So, i asked to have Xtream Code. Ok on Buzz...during 10 min... i dont understand. With other app (tivimate etc), no problem with xtream code.

I have used Tivimate during 1 week, no problem (just recording but other problem...). Smart pro no problem... so...

Today, i decide to test again. I have close Tivimate (to be sure don't have 2 connexions same time).

BUZZ TV 4 open, loading channels. I test, channels are OK. I tested recording on device, on usb. All ok.

I check sound in system option, back in live tv... and no more... "cannot load portal..."

For sure, is not provider problem... I have asked new codes, same problems. Ok few time and... no portal.

I dont understand why i can't have DOLBY with BUZZ TV4. With other app i can have Dolby (AC3). Why only downmix ? I use HDMI only, no optic.
    And if i record a channel i know they have Dolby, when i play this record with a app on Buzz...i have Dolby...

3. With all other app (Tivimate etc) if i record channel (i have only 1 stream so i stay on the channel i'm recording), recordings freeze. On buzz, on USB (fat 32), on SMB... problem with videos/sounds...

Thx for all and sorry for my english.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Which of these 3 Servers are You Trying to Use...?!?

http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...rivate-Servers

Junoir Member
    None of these 3 servers.

Lightbulb

Then One should Read the Forum Rules :

• Any posts or private messages concerning other IPTV Services will be deleted and the user may receive a permanent ban from this forum.

Located Here : http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

In This Thread : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?37579-Forum-Rules
    Last edited by 4me2c; 09-10-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    It is not exactly clear on what micka07's issues are.
    I have read the thread a few times now and still can not quite figure out what the issues are. Seems there is connection lose and then there isn't.
    Seems Dolby doesn't work or then it seems it does.
    I know English may not be micka's native language but what has been posted is unclear at best.

I don't think this is about a server issue thou.
    Micka is not really advertising about other services, so I don't think any rules have been broken here.
    But if the issue were to lie in the service then we can not help with it.

Micka would have to make things understandable as to what exactly the issue or issues are.

It would be a good idea (always a good idea) for micka to read them house rules which 4me2c has posted a link for
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-10-2020 at 09:43 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Question

Code:
     https://freeiptv4u.com/xtream-active-code-iptv-free-for-22-10-19/
    Code:
     https://troypoint.com/tivimate/
    ...?!?

Junoir Member
    Hello.First of all sorry if I broke one or more rules. I just reread them more carefully. Indeed, I did not know that we could not talk about other services. My intention was just to explain what's going on with the BUZZ. The concern is not the supplier. Unfortunately, I don't see how to fix my problem. . In short, whether it is via a MAC or XTREAM CODES connection, the cannot have access to services all the time. I will look for a solution on my side ... or change the box ...Concerning the dolby, I said that in live tv, there is none. While the box is capable of it. With the Buzztv4 application in any case there is none. Maybe planned in an update ...?Concerning the recordings I suppose that it joins the problem of the rules of the forum so I will seek by myself. In summary, not possible to record via a legal android application installed.And when I have access to my portal via BUzztv4, the recordings work fine.I will continue my research.kind regards

Warrior
    I'll copy the reply from buzz at the other site

C and p

Sounds like server is banning the device

When in Live TV on the Buzz App
    Press the Menu Button
    Go to Configuration

Turn on Fast Loading EPG

Then reboot the box, and re open the Buzz app
    It should no longer ban you after this.

2. When on a Live TV channel that you know has Dolby.

Press the green button on the bottom of the remote, you will see an options menu

Here it will show the Audio Streams available for this channel

Some offer multiple streams, so if its streaming in Dolby you would see AC3 or EAC3 as the codec.

3. I would suggest recording to NTFS, as FAT 32 has file size limits.

You can easily re format your USB to NTFS on any computer.

Warrior
    C an p from Buzz

We have been testing a solution for a week now
    Once it passes internal testing, we will release it to Beta

So far it hasn't failed internal testing

Junoir Member
    Hi,

The New update fixed portal connection. So, it was not a provider issue..

But, no Dolby in live tv... I don't understand. When i play a record, my AV show Dolby. And sound better. But not in live tv with Buzztv4.
    Btw, this update resolve the principal problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast