Thread: Mulan (2020)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Mulan (2020)

Mulan was suppose to be a reprieve for Movie Theater owners.
    The people that own and run the theaters were relying on the Disney movie Mulan to be released to theaters, but Disney instead released it to streaming and charged a heavy sum to view it.
    The people that own the theaters were dumbstruck and very upset over this. It meant that many would be out of business for good, without that reprieve that they were relying on.
    There was some news footage that showed some theater owners tearing down the Mulan advertising and all the stuff that goes with it.

Disney sucks and have ties deep with the CCP!!

Disney had a chance to release Mulan to theaters to possibly help some owners stay above water (cause it was a well anticipated movie), as some places did allow the opening of theaters with a plan in place to do it safely.
    But instead Disney decided to release the movie in such a way to line their own pockets and to hell with the theaters.
    Disney sucks !!

And now Disney is receiving alot of back-lash on this movie.
    Some of the movie footage was shot in regions of China that are known as places that the CCP jails/encamps those that they (the CCP) deem not as near human as themselves. Mostly simply because of religious believes.
    Lots of bad stuff going on there in them places. Human Organ harvesting was proven to be going on there in them regions. Not all donors were willing or even dead !

I better be careful or the CCP will deem me as a person to be arrested. BUT I'd have to travel to China thou for them to carry out the arrest.

And the main character in the Mulan movie is played by a Chinese actress who is pro CCP
    BUT the 'real incarnation' of Mulan lives in Hong Kong , well she did until just last week the CCP arrested her and now she is in prison somewhere in China and probably will never be heard from again. She spoke up against the CCP and fought hard every day for the people she loved. The real incarnation of Mulan is now in a CCP jail.
    I am almost in tears everyday when I see these crimes against such people, and against humanity as a whole

OK, Ok , and back to Disney....

Disney Sucks !!
    They had a chance to help some buisness' in America with a theater release, but instead choose to line their pockets. And now I hope all this back-lash has a deter-mental effect on Disney's future !

Disney Sucks, and in truth they always have !!
    They teach our children all the wrong things !

lmao, not long ago I said that Mulan would be 'free to air' in no time and sure enough... lol... it is
    I won't watch it.
    And it is nice to see Disney get a slam dunk in their rear on this

lol , this was probaly not what might have been expected for a VOD review
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-10-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Won't Watch that thar Nu 1 'cuse Me ain't Viewed that 1st...!!!

and Won't..!!

Something smellfluie with that Flix... Internet Virus Maybee...?!?

Disney is now just like America.
    *Not the workers at Disney, and not the US people.

Go back 20-30 years.
    Disney was a family and tourist institution. Well respected, part of what America was.
    America was the land of freedom. You had a middle class that could actually survive with a 1 income family. Politics was relatively honest.

Jump to today...
    Disney is a Global Income generator for Stockholders. Exploits any method to extract money from anywhere. Executives get $millions. Most get minimum wage.
    If it can farm out the work to China or elsewhere, it will.
    America is the land of the Police State. Politicians corrupt everything. The ignorance abounds.

I'm depressed now